chapter 11

Tords pov

Me daddy eddie and matt all went to the park to day me and mattie were at the swings having fun being dumb we were acting like our little ages ( na duu) we started to chase eachother around when a guy came up to us he looked around our  age " hey cuties how are you" he said trying to get to know us i looked at him trying to think of what to say i look over at daddy and eddie they were talking  to eachother i looked back at the man 2 diffent color eyes big scar this was the man that attacked me "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" i scearmed i grabbed matt and tryed to run but he grabed us tom and eddje ran over to us a couple people herd me scearm and called the cops. This man had such a good grip on me and matt i stated to ball my eyes out tommy knocked him out and picked me up and eddie picked matt up a lady came up and pinned him too the ground so if he got up he wont be able too. The cops showed up and saw us " WHAT HAPPENED " officer olsen yelled running over looking at us "T-t-thats t-the man t-thay a-attacked  me" i said crying evan harder into daddys shoulder officers Olsen got the woman off him and put cuffs on his hands. He looked at the man again and picked him up and took him too the station.

Ok this was kind of rushed but good news my phone might get fixed next week