A tomtord chrismaus oneshot (Ddlb)

Ok this is not aprt of the book but i wanted too do something for Christmas with this so here you go and enjoy.

Tords pov

I have been working on a small project. Its a little clay man its daddy i been working on it for about 4 hours and i dont want daddy to see yet. I finished the body its just have to be colored. I got some of the fingerpaint daddy got me and stated with his hoodie. Soon it was done and it had to dry " baby are you ok you been quite" daddy asked walking in to check on me. I put the clay behind me i want this to be a surprise. " im ok daddy" i said happliy hoping he doesn't see " what's be hind your back??" Daddy asked raising an eyebrow " Its a surprise but its almost done" i said looking at him smiling "ok well if you need me ill be in the living room" daddy said walking off " ok daddy" i said pulling it back out and put the last thing on and let it dry.
TIME SKIP
Toms pov

I was downstairs about to started on dinner when Tord came downstairs with something. "Hey baby how are you" i asked picking him up " good i want too give you think i been working on it for the pasted 5 hours" he said showing me a sculpture " awww thank you baby i love it this looks amazing" i said picking it up " it will go up here with everything else you made me" i said puting on the slef i picked tord up and kissed him on the chech and he left out a giggle " i love you daddy" he said " in love you too"