Chapter 16

3rd person a week after the last chapter 

Tom and Tord went to Edd and Matts house so Tord and matt can have fun. tom and Edd were talking in the kitchen when they heard someone crying and tom knew who it was. it was his little boy tordy he ran over  too see tord on the floor holding his arm crying and matt was trying to help.  "what happed why are you crying, baby?" tom asked so worried tord didn say anything and just kept crying 'matt do you know what happend" edd asked " he triped and fell on one of my toy cars and fell down the stairs I tryied to help but he wont let me" mat said explaining what happned  thank you matt but can you please say sorry to tord" tom asked matt was about to say sorry but edd has something to say " wait wait why does matt have to say sorry its tords fault for not looking where he was going'' edd said "no I rember you told matt to pick up his thing so this does not happen " tom said tord started to get scared edd and tord started to fight scare matt and tord matt pulled tord into the kitchen "I think we should leave" matt said  "but if we leave daddy and eddie will be worried" I said but he wasnt listening he just pulled me out of the house running somewhere were we dont know.

Tom pov 

after like 10 min of fighting Edd I went to go check on tord go see if he was ok we looked around the house for tord and matt but we couldn't find them I started to panic were could he be I almost started crying