chapter 14

Tords pov

when me and daddy got to the park i went to the swings there my favorite part of park i love them so much. we were having so much fun when i herd very familiarly voices i looked behind me too see my old bullies i did not want them to see me so i turned to daddy " daddy can we go?" i asked scared of what might happen if they see me" what why baby you love the park" he asked confused "ya bu-" i was about to say when i herd " hey look it our favorite little freak " the girl said i nerve really learned there names. Tommy looked at me and now he knows why i don't want to be here. oh and who's this your little boyfriend" one of the guys said " HEY ASSHOLES LEAVE HIM ALONE" daddy yelled he never swears unless he is REALLLLLYYYYY angry when hes thins mad i get scared i got be hind daddy "and what are you going to do about it your a freak to" the kid daddy got really mad i saw purple smoke come from his eyes and his eyes wern't black they were turning purple i got really scared i dont like this at all the kids saw this and ran away daddy i was about to chase them but i pulled on his hoodie. he looked down at me and saw how scared i looked his eyes went back to normal  he picked me up hugging me "im sorry baby did i scare you im sorry" tom said hugging tord harder " whats was that why were your eyes purple" i asked i have never been so scared of daddy before "its just something that runs in my family it happen when some one makes us mad or someone we love is getting hurt" daddy said "oh ok"