Prologue

"Do you miss your family?" Evelyn looked at Griffin worriedly.

"Of course I do." Griffin wiped dirt away from his forehead.

"I miss my family so badly..." Evelyn's tears started to flood like the tsunami swallowing up her house.

Griffin got up and hugged her. "We'll find a way to see them again," He bit his lips trying to hold back his own tears. "We'll find a way...I promise" His own tears couldn't hold back and he began crying.

"Griffin, did you hear that?" Evelyn pulled back and heard the sound of crashing waves. 

"Tsunami," Griffin said quickly wiping his tears.

"No..." Evelyn said, crying. She fell to the ground on her knees.

"Come one, Evelyn!" Griffin said pulling on her arm.

"I can't do it," Evelyn cried. "I can't do it, I can't do this anymore!" She cried out.

"We need to go!" Griffin pulled on her arm again.

"No! I'm not, leave me here to die. I can't keep running, I'm tired and have lost all hope. We're gonna die, Griffin" Evelyn was starting to have a major break down.

"No, I'm not leaving without you." Griffin couldn't bear to leave her to die.

"We're starving to death, Griffin.  I rather die being hit by a strong wave than living through the pain.  I don't want you to live through that pain either." 

"I can't leave you! You can't lose hope! WE CAN SURVIVE TOGETHER!" Griffin cried trying to get her to come with him.

"Please, don't make the pain worse than it already is." Evelyn cried, more tears streamed down her face.

"Don't do this...I..." Griffin stuttered.

"You what?" Evelyn looked up.

"I love you." 

♥AUTHOR'S NOTE♥

Dear Readers,

I'm the author of "Is Bad The Same as Good?",  I felt that some people might not enjoy that book because of the genre, so I decided to write one with a different genre. This is a Sci-fi, Romance novel, I hope you can connect to the characters and that you enjoy this one as well as my other book. 

Sincerely, 

Kaitlyn Ng ♥ 

 *I'LL SHOW THE CHARACTERS IN CHAPTER 1*