chapter 9

John woke up with a smile on his face, he dreamed the best dream ever , oh how much he wanted to share this dream with Avalon and see his expression , John rushed out of bed, he frowned as he noticed he was naked, didn't he wear underwear ? He spotted the underwear on the floor and picked them up, wearing them back, he probably took them off during the night.

"Morning !" He jumped to his living room excited to see Avalon , in a second he became pale as he spotted the pool empty of Avalon .

He rushed over to take a better look, his heart sank as he realized , Avalon was not there.

He stumbled and fell to his knees , his body trembling , where is Avalon ?

He inhaled deeply in order to calm down, he stood carefully still shaking and made his way outside, calling Avalon's name like mad.

After a few hours he returned to his cabin ,

He slumped against the pool and screamed ...

_______________________

In the night John was out , screaming for Avalon to return to him , the dream wasn't a dream he realized in horror .

"I love you! Avalon , I love you!" He screamed , facing the sea, his voice fighting the noise of the sea, the waves that crashed .

"Please come back!" John's voice broke , "please..."

It couldn't be that Avalon was gone, they were in love! Both of them meant to be, why did Avalon left? Why?

' I belong in the sea...'

Avalon's voice was heard in John's mind.

Anger and bitterness filled John , that's right, he knew who was at blame .

"Bring him back to me! Bring him back !" John threw stones at the sea, Avalon left and returned to this damned sea, in this moment John hated the sea so much it hurt.

"Bring him back! Bring him back!" John sprinted to the sea, he ignored the coldness of the water and entered the sea, the salty water quickly reached his neck , he couldn't touch the ground anymore , he was shaking , tremors went through his body and breathing was hard for him.

"Bring him back ..." he shivered ,"bring him back or ..." John breathed deeply , "or take me too..."

And with that John let his body sink under the waves ...