chapter 8

It was the middle of the night when John opened his eyes, the cabin was in darkness except dim light that came from the full bright moon outside.

John lifted his body to sitting position , his mind felt blurry and unfocused , he brushed strands of hair that stuck to his forehead , he sighed and decided to go back to sleep, he would have done so if it wasn't for the odd feeling that poked him, he was being watched .

John narrowed his eyes , waiting for them to adjust to the darkness , infront of him stood a figure, the figure stepped forward , letting the moonlight reveal her.

John gasped , "A-Avalon ?!" He stuttered , his heart beat faster as the figure nodded , it was indeed Avalon .

But how was that possible ? This Avalon was standing on human legs with no memory of the tail that he always had, what more , John couldn't ignore the nudity of the man .

John's eyes trailed on the petite body, so smooth and slender, Avalon's long hair looked silver in the moonlight , John breathed deeply at the sight of Avalon's crotch, he was so beautiful and when John stared into those magnificent eyes he knew for sure that it was his beloved .

John wondered if he was dreaming , he gulped as Avalon made his way towards him, slowly crawling on the bed.

"Avalon ? Am I dreaming ?" Avalon didn't answer , he smiled softly before crashing his lips with John's , John was shocked but reacted quickly , lust taking over his body, he didn't care of it was reality or a dream, he just wanted Avalon .

John bit Avalon's lip and slid his tongue into Avalon's delicious mouth, their tongues swirled restlessly , John brushed Avalon's soft hair and broke the kiss to gain his breath back.

He stared at Avalon that was staring at him back sensually , John cupped Avalon's face and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead , then on the nose and finally on the lips.

"Will you let me love you? Hold you?" John voice whispered , the answer of Avalon was a kiss and John chuckled, his body hot and fevered with need for Avalon .

He flipped them both so he was on top, he quickly got his underwear off, letting his stiff member meet Avalon's smaller one, they were both hard and leaking , John grabbed both of them in his hand and stroked them, Avalon moaned at the friction , John leaned to kiss him.

Avalon moved his hips up, he wanted more, John sucked on his neck, tasting the faint taste of the sea, John brought his other hand to Avalon's entrance and slipped a finger in to the warm tightness of Avalon , he moved his finger and added another in, Avalon moaned in need as John's fingers stretched him, his body quivering with lust, he wanted to speak but held himself .

John couldn't wait any longer, he pulled his fingers to the protest whimper of Avalon , he positioned himself between Avalon's legs and pushed in slowly, Avalon groaned in pain , John kissed him and thrust in until he was all the way in.

He started moving , pulling almost out and the pushing in, he grunted and moaned in pleasure at the warmth that wrapped his member , "are you okay?" He asked worriedly Avalon who was tearing up, Avalon nodded and kissed John to encourage him to proceed .

John did so and soon they were both sweating and moaning , kissing each other eagerly , John increased his speed, they were both close.

A few minutes later they climaxed together with John screaming Avalon's name and Avalon hugging him tightly .

John pulled out and hugged Avalon with his muscular body, whispering sweet nothings , if it was a dream he wished he would never wake up, slowly he closed his eyes and drifted away, barely hearing the words Avalon whispered to him,

"I love you..."

Avalon placed a kiss on his forehead and John was gone...