Where is my place in this big world

The titans smells the two women as the ride past and both of the women avoided each one "Alora take that one down ok!" Hange watch's as alora or [y/n] stands on the back of the horse and quickly clips into the side of a big ass tree "yea sure.." she quickly flys into the air spinning than slicing the nape, she lands back onto her horse skillful "show off much?" Hange smiles over at her "no I'm just doing what you asked of me.."[y/n] notices Hange slowing down and [y/n ] pulls the reins to slow her own horse down "what's wrong Hange?" [y/n] watch's as a titans about five meters high comes out of the forest and hange eyes widen with happiness "oh my beautiful baby! Unfortunately I need to kill you so I can have you're hair" alora eyebrow twitch's and listens as Hange gear goes off and she cuts the nape along with hair "Hange...we came this far for hair?!" [y/n] groans and Hange gets in her horse "well yes but I need blonde hair! Anywho we can head back alora,"turning her horse they both ride back to the walls killing titans here and there.
*this woman seriously made me go all the way out here for hair??*
~back at headquarters~
[y/n] POV
I slowly walk into the mess hall *dear god, that woman killed me today..* sitting in a seat I start to eat my food slowly noticing erwin and Levi staring at me and I quickly look away and finishes my food *god why are they staring at me like that?* i slowly get up and I stop when I hear my fake name get called "yes sir?" Levi walks up bored "you have training tomorrow with ready at six in the morning "a-ah yes sir!" *jeez six in the morning? I normally slept till ten at the place* "you're dismissed" walking away from him quickly I reach my boring oak door *home sweet home..* opening the door I take off the outfit putting my pjs on and i sprawl in my chair with a book with a white cover but with gold lines on it reading "the lost world". I open the book and i read till I come to a quote " I will never know where my place is in this lost world till I see I fit perfectly in the place I pick" my eyes widen when I read this quote *this..is understandably true..* looking out the window and back at the page I continue to read till..
No one POV
Captains!" A cadet bust through the door of the mess hall and all noise stop "yes cadet?" The cadet breathes slowly "titans got through the wall!"
[y/n] POV
I feel a sharp pant in my heart and I drop my book on to the floor as black dots collect in my vision "w-what th.."
No one POV
[y/n] limp body quickly falls onto the hard wood floor with a loud bang alerting Hange next door "what in the world?" Putting the titans hair in a vile she walks across to [y/n] and knocks " alora are you ok?" Hearing no response she opens the door slowly and her eyes widen to the youre cold body on the ground "Alora!!"