Aftermath

Rose POV
I watch as Alice lays on the white infirmity bed with [y/n] next to her holding her pale hand crying *damnit, if only I had been there sooner* I clench my jaw just thinking about the beast titan and Linda our own grandmother...how could she?! I lift my tearful eyes as [y/n] stands up starring at Alice's sleeping body with something in her [e/c] eyes I never seen before and she clenches her small hand as she speaks up startling me with how much venom is in her normally sweet voice "I promise Alice, I will find the beast titan and Linda and get back the hairpin and destroy the both of them making them wish they never have cross us" [y/n] huffs as she walks out of the infirmity and I sigh out knowing how much this will be a problem especially with [y/n] wanting to do nothing but kill something or anything for that fact.
Levi POV
I never saw [y/n] in this state of mind, I miss the old happy princess who can light my day whenever I was upset but now she is more like me but worse "Captain Levi, here is the reports commander ewirn wishes for you to fill out regarding miss Alice" cadet Ashley sets upon my desk and I nod my head as I read over the words printed onto the page "your dismissed" the cadet leaves quickly and I resume reading it till I see one large bold word that makes me wants to throw a chair "failed mission" failed mission?! We fought our asses off...Alice lost her memory due to that huge monkey, I groan out leading back into my chair till there was another knock but before I could even ask who it was the door slams open and hange bounces in "what is four eyes?" She jumps up and down making me dizzy and she speaks up happily "we have a expedition in a few days! Aren't you excited, I get to see my baby's again!" I groan out as she starts to go a Rant and I look up at her the exact I see the [h/c] hair I feel in love with and I get up from my seat and I leave hange jumping around in my office "[y/n] hey" I say to her and she turn to me but I get taken aback I see her once beautiful [e/c] eyes a bland stare "what is it captain?" Captain? She has never called me that something is wrong with her definitely "I wanted to make sure you were ok [y/n] you have been pretty distant from everyone" I say to her softly looking into her bland eyes "I'm fine" she turns and continues to walk down the long hallway.
[y/n] POV
It's felt like I was possessed by something, I wanted to scream out throw something or even kill..they took my sister away and yet I just stood there and watched like a child! I know everyone was worried for me but right now I didn't want to be bothered. I knew we had a expedition coming up and I couldn't wait to rip titans heads off their body's with my teeth, i sit on a large rock in the back of headquarters that was out here when the colossal titan kicked the wall, "there is so much we don't about this power..." I mumble to myself as I look down at my necklace...it seems more like a curse rather then something lucky but hey just my luck right? I get out of the castle but yet I'm still a prisoner..there  has been one person that would always make me happy laugh even yet I was so cruel to him, I loved him but yet I pushed him so far from me what is wrong with me?! "[y/n], it's time for your training" hange says to me as she walks up with a clipboard and I nod slowly as I get up from the boulder "alright" I say only a word or sentence at most now and I transformed into my cursed form. I stay still while hange looks over me but I didn't know what was wrong with me, I follow hange orders for my lesson then she ran off looking for rose for her lesson "oi brat" I turn back to my normal self knowing that voice all to well "How is your side?" Levi says looking over my side and I just shrug at him "[y/n] what's wrong with you?" He says to me grabbing me by my shoulder and I stare at him with a soft smile "I'm just hurting..my sister lost her memory of everything that's happen over the few months" I say softly to him "and not even that my grandmother wants all of dead to get out object of edin and we know so little of these powers, it's just so much" I continue to hold my temple softly but Levi moves my hand aside and presses his lips to my temple "It's alright, we are going to get Alice's hairpin back and her memory's if that is how it works and end Linda's plans" I smile at him and nod as I feel his words of encouragement Get into me and to my bones making me more determined then ever "I may never have been like my mother but I'm going to write my own story and save the world and Alice aswell of fulfilling my role and kill every single titan, I promise Levi" I say and turn to him smiling "that's the smile I was waiting for" I blush deeply as he says that and he stands up looking down at me with his steel gray eyes "We have a expedition in a few days and god know what will happen so fuck it" "wh-hmph!" My [e/c] widen as I feel his lips on my own and my heartbeat speeds up so much I think I might faint but eventually I snap out it and I kiss him back just as much till he brakes the kiss and I stare at him with large smile "Well that's one way to declare your feeling" I laugh out as we both walk into headquarters holding hands slightly.
[???] POV
I watch in interest as the princess transforms into the lioness she has  proven to me she is and I grin in pride at how far she's got with training "I see, this is where you have been my queen" I look down from my sitting place and my blue eyes land on Adam "I see the lion amulet is in good hands?" I nod at his question and I continue to watch till she walks inside the captain "I know the hairpin of adlin was taken by the monster" I jump form my sitting position making my black cape surround my white boots "yes, my queen but I'm sure [y/n] would get it back" Adam says to me but I already know "she will" I say without hesitation "Oh thats right, you can see the outcome..and what about the ring of londa?" I nod my hair my blonde hair bounces as well "yes, it is safe.." "your highness, it's time to go" I look up at the stars and I nod once again "it seems so, please let's go" I hold out my pale hand and Adam bows holding it "I hope your right, but they still haven't unlocked the hidden powers of the amulets" Adam says and I hold my hand making him stop talking "I have it all on the line, more specifically a book that [y/n] will find in exactly twenty-four hours" the bright light surrounds us and we both start to slowly disappear into the air "As always, I trust you queen Edin"