twenty

JUNGKOOK POV:
Y/N's mom was out of town so I slept at her house that night.

I stroked her hair as she nuzzled her face into my chest, fast asleep.

I looked down at her and smiled.

I never want to lose this.

I wrapped my arm around her and soon drifted off.

———————————————————

Tae picked us up from her house and drove us to school.

He parked and we got out, grabbing our stuff.

I couldn't find my essay that was due today so I looked around in the car.

"Good lord how long does it take?!" Tae said.

"Just go ahead without me" I sighed.

Y/N pecked my cheek and walked in with Tae, he was the only other person who knew about the incident in the alley.

Her burns were slowly getting better, but the brand was still there.

I still couldn't figure out what "JH" means... but i will. I have to take care of
Y/N.

I was jerked out of my thoughts by a voice.

"Jungkookieeee!! Hiiiii"

Damnit.

I turned around and was greeted by Isa.

"Can I help you" I said dryly.

"I just wanted to hangout with you. It's kind of hard to get you to myself when that annoying whore of a girlfriend you have is always hanging around" she said.

"The hell did you just say about my girlfriend?" I felt my anger growing.

"Oh come ON Jungkook... you could have any girl you want and you choose her? When you could have me" she said getting closer to me.

"That's the thing Isa. I don't want you. I never have. I never will."

Her face turned bright red.

"You don't know what you just did" she muttered.

"You're gonna listen to me carefully Jeon Jungkook. You're going to break up with Y/N and tell her you NEVER want to see her again. And you're going to start dating me, and do whatever I tell you to."

I scoffed at her words.

"I would hate if someone hurt your pretty little girlfriend again...."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I yelled at her.

"I have connections, Jungkookie. I can hurt her MUCH worse if you continue to disobey me. So what'll it be?
Your happiness or her life?"

My heart rate increased rapidly.

She hurt Y/N. Because of me.

I don't want to lose her. She will be so heartbroken if I break up with her... and so will I. But I have to keep her safe, even if it's from far away.

"Fine. I'll break up with her."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
EJEJSISISJSIISSI
YIKESSSS
TEA

I HAVE LIKE 600 READS
THATS CRAZY MAN
THANKS TO EVERYONE READING
I APPRECIATE YALL❤️💚✨💓💜
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹