Parent trapped

(y/n) POV

It was close to midnight and I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about Kali and how Blake was my older sister. 'I have to go meet her, if I don't I'll regret it. And maybe I'll find out who my father is.' I thought, 'but I can't just leave mommy' I thought, then I remembered I still had that soul candy and a gigai. I went to my closet and got my soul candy dispenser and swallowed the candy. I named the soul candy Hiro. "Hey (y/n) it's been a while, whats up?" Hiro asked, "I need a favor, I'm leaving and I don't know when I'll be back, so while I'm gone can you please fill in for me until I get back?" I asked, "sure thing I'm going back to sleep and whats with the broken arm?" he asked, I explained what happened and then Hiro went back to bed. I grabbed all the tools I might need for my journey to Menagerie and jumped out of my open window.

I inflated my gigai and entered it. I threw on my cloak and ran to the docks to find a boat to Menagerie. Using flash step I was able to make it more than half way to the docks in half an hour. "(y/n)?" A woman asked from behind me I summoned my zanpakuto and began to draw it as I turned to face whoever identified me, "C... Cinder?!" I said as I sheathed my sword, "sweetie where have you been?! What are you doing out this late and whats with the cloak?" she asked, "I'm going to Menagerie and I'm wearing this cloak so Uncle Ozpin wont recognize me on security footage, plus it makes me look like a Christmas Jedi." I said, she laughed "yes it does sweetie, but why are you going to Menagerie?" she asked, "i...it's personal, but it's something that I have to do." I said, "well I wont stop you honey, just promise my you'll be careful." she said, I nodded and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "it's not like I'll be alone I'll have Shiryu with me." I said, suddenly I heard police sirens going off, "I'm so sorry sweetie, but I have to run and you should run too." she said as she ran off. I continued on to the docks using my flash step.

When I arrived at the docks it was about one in the morning. There was only one boat that was holding to Menagerie, a cruise ship, and I couldn't afford a ticket. I pulled out my memory replacer and used it on the woman who was at the ticket booth to make her give me a ticket. I got onto the boat and walked to my room to get some sleep.

The next morning I went up to the upper deck to see what there was to do. I saw lots of deck chairs, a large pool, and hot tubs around the deck. There was a bar and a small restaurant. I saw there were large cannons on the ship. I decided to look out at the sea for a while. "Why hello there young man." A woman said behind me. I instinctively reached for my sword as I turned around, but when I saw who was talking to me I moved my right arm away from my blade. "H...hi, I'm sorry I'm not allowed to talk to strangers." I said, "and you shouldn't, but sometimes you have to. Like now for instance." The woman said, "her how about I introduced myself. I'm Yoruichi Shihouin nice to meet you." She said, "I'm (y/n) Goodwitch." I said, "that's a nice zanpakuto you've got there." She said, "h....how do you?!" I said in shock, "I'm a soul reaper to dear. I'm here looking for Ichigo Kurosaki have you seen him?" She asked, "yeah he's back in Vale at Beacon Academy." I said, "damn it I knew I should have looked there!" She said angrily, "thanks for the help have fun on your trip." She said as she walked away. I looked back out at the ocean and lost myself in thought.

Hiro POV

"Mommy is this necessary?" I asked, "yes it is, it's the only effective way to ensure that you won't run off." She said sternly. She had put me on a leash like I was some sort of animal. '(y/n) you owe me big time for this' I thought as we walked down the halls of Beacon.

(y/n) POV

A week has passed since I started my trip but it was worth it. We finally made it to Menagerie. I ran off the ship to begin my search for my mother. As I was running I ran into a tall scary man with red and black hair and upon impact I was knocked down to the ground. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said as he picked me up by my collar, "where are your parents?" He asked angrily, I didn't answer,"I see you don't have any do you. That's good that means there's no one who will miss you!" He said as he drew his sword. "SHIRYU HELP!" I yelled, suddenly I was in Shiryu's arms bridal style, "no one messes with my kitten!" She said, when I looked back the man was gone. "Are you alright Master?" She asked, "yes I'm ok thank you." I said, "Master what are you doing here on your own?" She asked, I explained everything to her, "I see, but Master do you plan on returning back to your home in Vale? What if this Kali woman doesn't accept you and tells you to leave?" She said, she had a point I had never thought of how I would find her or even how she would react to meeting me, "if it comes down to that then I'll go back to Vale. Besides I'll have you to help me get through this." I said giving her a hug.