The after party

Everything was perfect! Harry sang a song to Alexia and everyone was having a good time! All the sudden this big tall jacked dude walked in...I stare at him..I recognize him but I don't from where? I say Babe..Do you see that guy? Ya Niall says...I'm scared I whisper...All the sudden we hear a scream! It's Alexia! I run over her face is bleeding! I grab her and said what happened! She is screaming in pain! HARRY!! NIALL!! I scream!!! They rush over!! BABY! Harry screams!!!! I get up and run to the bathroom!! All the sudden someone grabs me! I scream! NIALL!!!! HELP HELP!!! The person punches me in the face and cuts my arm with a knife! I start to cry! Niall runs out to see me bleeding!! He grabs me and runs into the bathroom! He places me down! All the sudden I hear Niall scream and a smash!! I slide myself to Niall! He's face is full of blood! Baby! I scream! HELP! Then someone steps on my wrist! I scream! I look up to see Niall on the floor! I start to cry and scream why! why him! Take me! Help him!! The person picks Niall up and walks out the door! I crawl over to a stall...Then I pull myself up and walk out...I'm in so much pain...Everything's blurry! NIALL I SCREAM! He is alive! He runs to me! Stay hear he says! The tall man walks up to me! Niall!!! I scream!! He throws me over his shoulder! Niall and Harry run after him! Niall lunges at him and punches him! Harry kicks him in the balls! Niall grabs me and runs! Alexia,Harry,Niall and I are the only ones there...We try to run...Everything goes black and I see nothing...I wake up to see Niall holding me crying saying you'll be okay baby...Stay with me..I look up..My head hurts....Niall's face is bleeding..Harry is trying to help Alexia...I pull myself up and walk down the hall to see the man holding a knife...I couldn't believe my eyes! I knew who the man was...I run and grab Niall! I yell run! We run outside the doors into the street! My dress is covered in blood! Alexia's dress was covered in mud....We jump in the limo...DRIVE WE SCREAM!!! You won't believe who it was...It was Hunter Alexia's Ex boyfriend!...He screams Karma's a Bitch Alexia...You left me...I'll find you and all your friends and hurt you! Alexia whispers "It's all my fault"