My Big Day!

Finally! Today was the day! The day my life would change forever...Today I was going to be Mrs.Horan!! I was actually really scared seeing of what happened at Alexia's wedding...I tried to push that image outta my head! It was about 5:30 when I heard a knock on my door...I climbed outta bed to open the door and see Lilly!! Lilly and I have been friends since I can remember! She's my bestfriend and I wanted her to be in my wedding but she didn't have enough money to fly down! I scream and hug her and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" Then Niall walked around the corner! SURPRISE!!!! I squealed and ran up to Niall and hugged him! Thank you thank you I squeal!!! Anything to make you happy he says! I kiss him and say next time I see you I'll almost be Mrs.Horan!! We say our goodbyes and I invite Lilly inside!!!! When was this planned?!? Uh right before he preposed to you..Lilly says! What are you going to wear I say? No worries she says and pulls out the exact gown I wanted her to wear! Of course she was my maid of honor! I had Lilly,Alexia,Brynna and Hannah! Niall had Louis as his best man and then Harry,Zayn,Liam,Zayn! My wedding dress was full of sparkles at the top then went into a ball gown....I wore orange converse! Lilly's dress was Orange with a flower shoulder strap! Alexia's dress was yellow with a light yellow sash! Then Brynna and Hannah's dresses are red with rhinestones around the top! They all wore Orange converse too! My hair was up in an up do with curls and a rhinestone headband! My flowers where Yellow,Orange and Red Roses! Lilly had yellow and red flowers! The rest of the girls had red roses! My cake was stacked 3 layers with little different color leafs!!! So far everything looked perfect! Everyone was ready it was about 2 hours before! They guys had Grey suits and Niall had a Orange tie and the boys matched the girls! They also wore converse!!!

(It's a fall wedding if you didn't catch on)

Louis pov

I have never seen Niall this nervous ever! After the past 4 years with this lad I'm pretty sure this is as nervous he's ever been....All the sudden I spot this flawless girl...Niall I whisper...Yes lad he replies? Who's that? I pointed to Lilly! Oh that's Lilly! Jordyn's bestfriend that's the one you'll be walking down the aisle with he says!! I just smirk!

Jordyn's pov

I'm so nervous! What if he backs out and finally realizes I'm a total freak! I start to tear up!! Hey the girls yell! He's in love with you! You guys have been together for what seems forever! He's been there threw it all!! They all say! I get up! We put our hands together 1-2-3 Horan wedding we scream! It's an old thing we used to do!

Niall's pov

I'm very scared!! What if she backs out and runs?!? Hey lad calm down the boys say...We all huddle and go 1-2-3 let's go! We always do it before concerts!

(Time for the Wedding)

Everyone is ready...I can see Niall standing there looking handsome as ever! We all hug and say let's do this!! The music starts....Kimberly walks down throwing all different color roses! Right next to her is Louis holding the rings! My ring is Square and has small diamonds around it...The inside says Niall James Horan...Niall's ring is black and silver and says Jordyn Marie Horan! They run down screaming Uncle Ni!! Everyone laughs! Finally Lilly and Louis walk down! Next Alexia and Harry..Then Brynna and Zayn and lastly Hannah and Liam!!!

Niall's pov

In a matter of seconds I'll see my beautiful soon to be wife....The doors swing open..Woah

Jordyn's pov

As I'm hand and hand with my father the doors swing open and the music changes...Everyone is staring..Especially Niall!!! I just smile at him and start to walk...This is it I say..

After we say vows we kiss and walk off hand and hand holding a sign that says Just Married!! Mr and Mrs Niall Horan!! Everyone is cheering! Niall and I turn around and kiss!!! I could tell Jordyn and Niall were happy! I was glad to see them happy after everything they have been threw together everyone said!

As Niall and I walk in as they announce our names! We have our first dance together and the night seemed perfect!!! I couldn't ask for anything better! I grab Niall's hand and kiss him and say I hope your ready for tonight! I smirk and run off to go dance with my friends and just laughs!!!

As the wedding starts to end Niall and I are maybe the only Sobber ones including Alexia because she had the twins! Outta the corner of my eye I see Louis and Lilly having a make out session I laugh! Everyone leaves so it's Niall and I alone! He walks over and says Mrs.Horan would you like to dance I grab his hand and we slowly dance...Everything is perfect! Niall breaks the silents and says "Just wait for tonight...You made me wait almost 3 years..Your gunna pay" I laugh and run! We jump in the limo and it says Just Married....I think to my self Tonight's going to be amazing!