A Special Night

As the limo comes to a stop Niall and I are all over each other!!! We run out of the limo laughing!!! We run inside and straight for our hotel room!! We are making out in the elevator!! The doors open and We go flying into the wall! Niall scoops me up and carries me to out hotel room! As we get closer we hear sex noises! I say "babe listen" He is laughing! We slowly open our hotel door...Niall and I's jaws drop...It's Zayn and Brynna having sex in OUR BED!!! I scream and hide behind Niall! Brynna screamed and falls off the bed! Zayn grabs the covers and covers himself!!! Then we hear more moaning!!! It's the room next door! We open the door to see Lilly and Louis having sex! WHAT THE FUCK! Niall and I scream! SEX ADDICTS!!!! Niall and I go back down stairs and get another room!!! Where making out and where grinding eachother! Niall picks me up and kicks our hotel door open! He throws me on the bed! Niall's runs over to a speaker and plugs in his phone! He starts blasting Get Lucky! I just laugh at him and say your insane! Niall jumps on the bed and starts kissing me! I take off his tie and rip off his jacket and shirt! I just stare at him! You like the view he says and smirks! I grab his belt and pull him on top of me! Yes I do! As where making out! Niall is fumbling to undo my dress! I just giggle at him! He's getting very angry! Now I'm in my lace bra and under wear! He stares at me...He has a bulge bigger then my hand! I say oh I can tell you like what you see I say! He's on top of me kissing my neck! I take off his belt and slide his pants off! Niall bits his lip! I push Niall off of me and stand up...I start to tease him! He's getting pissed! I say catch me if you can and run out the hotel door! I'm running around in a lace bra and under wear! Niall screams I fucking hate you! I run for the elevator! He's right on my tail he's running in his boxers! I run in the elevator and close the door! I go down to Lilly,Louis,Brynna and Zayn's room! I run into Brynna's room! Brynna and Zayn are getting it on! I scream EW!!! They stop and look at me! I run to Lilly's room!! AHH!!!! Niall's right there!!! I run inside and lock the door!! Louis is staring at me!! Help me get outta here! Niall's banging on the door!! This way! I run threw the a joining rooms! I run out screaming!! All the sudden I get grabbed! I scream!! It's not Niall!!! NIALL NIALL I SCREAM!!!! Niall turns the corner and screams LABS!!! ITS HUNTER HELP!!! They all come flying out of there rooms! Hunter banged my head and it was killing! Niall was on our tail! NIALL!!! HELP ME!! All the sudden to hear gun shots! I fall to the ground!! Niall runs and picks me up! Hunter got shot! We run to our hotel room! There's cops everywhere! They asked us questions and let us go...Alexia ran in and said...I'm so sorry for everything and ran out...So much for the perfect wedding night...Niall and I say at the same time!