A hospital run

We pull up at the hospital...I blacked out! Niall was screaming my name! I can't see...I can't only hear..I reach to his head and pull him down...I kiss him and say Thank you Nialler...Niall's face was still bleeding..My arm was so deep I'm lucky he didn't cut a vein...Alexia's face is still bleeding...I was mostly worried about Niall...He had chunks of glass stuck in his face....I whisper to Niall "Baby...p..please be okay...I steered to cry...My head was killing so wasn't my Arm....Harry had a couple brusies nothing major! Niall rushed me inside....He kissed me and ran off...

3 days later

I finally woke up....I have so many bandages! Niall jumped up...His face was normal again just some scars! I try to sit up but I fall back down....I have all I can do to talk..N...Ni...Niall..I push out..Yes baby he says....I..I love you so much....and everything went black...I woke up again...I saw the twins..Auntie J!! She's awake they squeal! I just smile and wave...I look down...My ring! It's gone!!!! NO! That's all I have that Niall gave me..I sit there and cry...Niall walks in and rushed to my side...Jordyn?!? What's wrong? My ring! It's gone!!!! I cry!!! Babe!! Baby! Calm down Niall says! I have it! You dropped it and I ran back and got it! He got down on one knee and says Jordyn will you marry me again? he giggles! Yes!! I smile! He slides it back on my finger and I hug him and just smile!!