Chapter 11

I gritted my teeth as I hit the the top of my bunk as hard as I could.

"Woah, are you alright in there?" I heard Claire's voice.

I opened my curtain and tackled her with a hug as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What's wrong?" Claire softly asked.

"I'm kicked off the job. I leave tonight." I said in a low voice as I heard Claire gasp, shocked.

"What the fuck?!" She said as George's head popped out of his bunk.

"You're kicked off?! WHAT THE FUCK? Steve can't fucking do that! If you're off then I'm off." George stated as Claire agreed.

"No, stay on this whole thing. I want you guys too. That'll make me happy, continue this. For me, please." I said as the two sighed muttering a defeated okay.

-

I packed my bags and wrote a note that I would give Lauren. Claire and George were close to tears as I got up to walk out of the bus.

"I'm going to miss you too but I promise I'll try to sneak to one of the dates. I know you're going to a Miami date and I'll try to get to that one without Steve knowing I'm going. I promise." I stated as they gulped, nodding their heads.

"Thank you and I'll tell Lauren that we "broke up" if she ever asks." Claire said as I smiled at her.

"I love you two, I have to go do something else. Text me whenever. I'll see you guys at the Miami show or if you have any days off while you're there." I said as I gave them a small smile before getting off the bus.

I went to the person who was taking me to the airport that Steve arranged for me.

"I'll be back, I have to do something else before I leave that Steve had asked me to do." I stated as I gave him my bags and he nodded, putting my bags in the back.

I went inside the venue and knocked on the dressing room as I saw four girls doing different things.

"Hey," Lauren smiled as she noticed me.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked as she nodded with a worried look on her face.

She walked out as I saw Dinah stare at me, raising an eyebrow.

I closed the dressing room door and rubbed the back of my neck.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked in a panic.

"Here, read this when you're alone in your bunk. Give this one to Dinah." I said as I slipped her two folded pieces of paper tightly sealed in an envelope.

"Why?" Lauren asked.

"Don't ask questions...just listen to me and do it. Please?" I said as Lauren nodded.

"See you later," I said as I gave her a hug.

"Why does it feel like you're saying good bye to me?" Lauren asked as I shook my head.

"This isn't good bye, well not to me. Read the note when you're alone. Give the other one to Dinah right when you get back in the dressing room. Thank you." I said as I quickly left leaving a dazed and confused Lauren.

"Well, here I go." I said under my breath to myself as I went in the car and the driver started to make his way to the airport.

-

I was on the plane half awake and half asleep. It was four am but I was up late thinking.

I checked my phone and decided to turn it fully on after I decided to completely turn it off.