Chapter 21

Lauren had told me she was coming over in a bit as I grabbed my phone and sat in my bed.

I had a text from an unknown number. I checked it as I saw that it was from Lauren's manager.

-Camila. News is out that you were once a paparazzi. I still believe you are, I can't let Lauren be brought down by you. I'm asking you to avoid Lauren for a bit, in public, yes. I don't want public news of her leaving your place or you leaving her house. If that is seen, I will make sure she doesn't see you again. Good bye.

I groaned as I put my head in my pillow.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. If I rejoin Cash INC, I could be still getting my paychecks and not be just at home. Should I go back?

-

Dinah, Ally, and Normani decided to go out for lunch while a Lauren and I were currently laying down on my bed.

"Hey, I almost forgot! I got you some ...things." Lauren smiled as she got up from the bed and I sat up, leaning my back against the headboard.

I put my phone down on my lap as I watched her grab her bag from the side and sit on the bed next to me.

Lauren pulled out a huge manila envelope as she then set her bag down on the floor.

"Here. Open it." Lauren smiled as I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed the envelope.

I opened the top as I looked inside and reached my hand inside as I grabbed postcards.

My eyes lit up as I looked at all the places, they were all different, they were all places they went to on the tour.

I looked up at Lauren as I saw her heartwarming smile and her gaze on me.

I got up and set them down on the dresser next to my bed and set my phone down there too.

I then turned to my right and tackled Lauren with a hug as she started to laugh.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I squealed as I kissed her.

Lauren flipped us over as she was on top of me as she smiled down at me and leaned in for a kiss.

Her lips hit mine as I smiled into the kiss.

Lauren moved her head down as I felt her breath on my neck as she started to kiss it as she finally latched her mouth on my neck as I held back a moan.

Lauren's phone started to ring as I felt her huff on my neck. She sat up on my hip as she took out her phone and answered.

"...I'm with Camila."

"She's not. Good bye, Steven." Lauren sighed as I grabbed her hands.

"What's wrong?"

"He thinks you're still an undercover paparazzi and you're just getting information on me."

"But I'm not."

"I know. He doesn't think so, he wants me to avoid you but you're my girlfriend, I don't want to avoid you." Lauren pouted as she grasped my hands and played around with them.

"I don't want to interfere with your job and stuff, Lauren."

"What are you saying?"

"What is Steven saying?"

"What?! You're making no sense, Camz."

"Can you hand me my phone?" I asked as Lauren reached over and grabbed my phone off my dresser as she handed it to me.

I pulled up the conversation on my phone between Steve and I as I felt Lauren get off me and lay down by my side.

I handed her my phone as Lauren's face turned from angry to a furious expression.