Chapter 17

I was accepted into Miami U a couple of days ago as I entered in the place being my first day there.

I walked around the campus early, trying to find my class as it was impossible to do so.

"Hey, first day here?" I turned around to find a girl smirking at me.

She was really pretty ...oh god, during my old college days, there were many attractive people...how could I forget? That was one of the perks of going to college.

"Uh ... yeah. I guess you could say that, I'm Camila."

"I'm Liz. You guess? How old are you? Is this your first time in college? By the way, pretty name." She winked as I almost collapsed.

You have a loving and beautiful girlfriend, Camila. Get your shit together.

"I'm 21 and 22 in march of next year. You?....and no! I'm just taking a design class for a year here....Thanks, you too, Liz."

"Just turned 22 and that's great! I'm taking a photography class here and that building is right next to yours."

"Ah, can you help me find mine?" I asked as she nodded.

"Of course I'd help a beautiful girl like you." She smiled as I felt my cheeks heat up.

We walked over to a red brick building as many people greeted her.

"Liz! You and I after school, later?" A guy commented.

"Liz! Why don't we do a replay of last weeks events?" A girl said as Liz kept walking with me. I felt very uncomfortable with so many people complimenting her and talking about a time where the two did "stuff" together and how they should do it again.

"Alright, here's your place. When does your class start?" Liz asked as if no one had been talking to her beforehand.

"Uh .... at one." I shrugged as I took my phone out and checked the schedule I had taken a picture of beforehand. "Yeah, at one." I said as she grinned widely.

"Perfect. It's only 10am, you know. Why don't we head over to my dorm and you could meet some of my friends!" She exclaimed as I just nodded and followed her into a big building. We went up in the elevator as we stopped in front of her door and she knocked on it.

Someone opened up as they greeted her. "LIZ! What the fuck, you never forget your key. Has the heartbreaker fallen in love to someone that she actually had been in a daze and forgot her key?" The girl said as Liz laughed.

"Shut up. By the way this is Camila." Liz said as she moved aside and I smiled kindly at the girl.

"Shit, if she's the one you fell in love with, then you're fucking lucky, she's hot.....I'm Steph, Camila." Steph greeted me as I smiled.

"I doubt Liz has fell in love with me seeing she gets so many people that are way better enough than me and I do have a girlfriend." I commented as Steph gaped at me.

"No fucking way ...." Steph said as she motioned us to walk inside.

We walked in as Steph was still gaping at me. "Why are you staring at her all like that?" Liz questioned as she took off her cardigan and threw it in a hamper.

"You're Camila Cabello...aren't you? I thought you might've just looked alike with her but you're her! Right?" Steph rambled as I gave a slight laugh.

"Yeah, that's me." I grinned.

"How do you know her?" Liz asked Steph as Steph bulged her eyes.

"She's the one dating your little celebrity crush!" Steph exclaimed.