Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning as I looked around and shot straight up.

"No..fucking..way." I said under my breath as I saw that I was in some guy's clothes.

I got up and looked around trying to find my clothes as the door opened.

"Wow, don't you look cute." A boy's voice said as I turned around and remembered his facial features from last night. It was...Zack.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was really messy and I looked like a zombie, I was pretty much also as pale as a ghost.

"What the hell happened last night? Why am I in these clothes? Where are mine? Did something-"

"Chill, Camila."

"How do you know my name?!"

"You told me, last night."

"So? Are you going to just stand there or you going to start answering?"

"CHILL. You might want to take a seat, love."

"W-wha-?" I said as I stared at him.

"Well, we had sex last night and-" I didn't even need to hear the rest, I felt my heart beat quicken as my eyes widened.

He bursted out in laughter as I stared at him.

"Your face, oh my god. I'm kidding! I'M KIDDING. Nah, you told me to make you forget about the girl you were telling me about and then you smoothly grabbed some more drinks on top of my dresser where some idiots left it and drank it all."

"Alright, keep going." I said as I stared at him.

"Then you were all over me and then threw up on me and yourself so I stripped your clothes off, DON'T WORRY. It was just the shirt and pants and put you in some of mine."

"So, where are my clothes...?"

"I'll ask Priscilla if she's finished with that, I'll be back. You might want to check your phone, your friend has been texting and calling like crazy." He pointed to the dresser where my phone was as he walked out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and skimmed through Liz's messages and saw how much she was freaking out as I quickly replied to her and texted her to pick me up.

I saw Zack walk back in with my clothes as he smiled.

"Here we go. Your clothes, all nice and folded." He grinned as I grabbed them.

"Thanks...Zack. You're pretty cool." I smiled as he nodded.

"No problem, you should come to more of my parties." He said as I nodded and we exchanged numbers.

I saw a text from Liz saying she was here as I said my good bye's to Zack.

I grasped my stuff in my hand as I walked out and a bright flash stunned my eyes.

"Boy clothes? Who?!"

"Already found a new person?"

"You found someone like Lauren did?"

I ignored all of them as I walked inside of Liz's car and she drove right off.

"I couldn't find you last night, god damn it. Hope you didn't do anything too terrible."

"Almost convince a guy to have sex with me, no big deal." I said as Liz gaped at me.

"Find your chill. You and Lauren will be perfectly fine, she's just overreacting over matters that are most purely fiction. Don't worry, I know y'all are going to get back together again." Liz assured me as she turned a right corner.