❄️Chapter 1❄️

ELSA P.O.V.

I was freaking out. I was starting highschool and without Anna.

"Elsa calm down." Said my father

"Calm down! Dad it's highschool and college starts in four years."

"I know but you should calm down maybe lighten up and make friends."

Phft make friends. No one wants to be friends with a nerd.

The conversation ended their since my dad has to work

I was going to one of the best high schools in the country. And to pay for that my dad has to work from day to night. He wants us to have a bright future.

"Elsa sweetie the bus will be her soon."

"Ok"

I got up and brushed my teeth and walked out with my bag.

I went to the bus stop and waited. Ugh it took so long. I took put my geometry book and started reading it.

Then the bus came.

I was obviously the last stop there weren't any seats.

I walked and walked and there were no seats. Then I found one. The person made me sit on the inside and I was squished up next to the window.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at the school and I finally got outside. Fresh air.

I walked inside and tried to find my locker. When I found it I put snowflakes and a picture of me and Anna. I closed the door and saw Jack Frost coming. He is the son of the owner of our school and kinda of a bully to me. Well really he just annoys me.

I quickly turned the other way so he wouldn't notice me but he did

"Elsa!" He kinda yelled. I kept walking and soon found my class.

Finally. About five minutes later class started and the class was Jack free.

Then he came. :(

"Sorry I'm late teach."

"It's ok Jack."

Of course nobody can get mad at him. I mean he can kick out anyone out of this school.

He looked around the room and saw a seat next to me. He smiled like 'I can't wait to annoy you.'

He sat down and leaned over to me. "Hey Elsa " he whispered. I just ignored him.

He kept saying my name like a million times.

Thank god he wasn't in all my classes only some.

In my last class He wasn't there either. I walked out of door and felt someone grab my wrist.

I turned around and saw Jack.

I rolled my eyes "what do you want frost."

"I just want to know the numbers of pi."

" like you care."

"What happened Elsa you got stronger over the summer. Don't change."

"Bye!" I kinda yelled and walked on the bus.

AUTHORS NOTE:

THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK.

I RECOMMEND TRYING MY OTHER BOOKS.

SO I WILL TRY UPDATING YOU GUYS CAN GOVE SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL TRY TO USE THEM N EVERY WAY I CAN.

THANKS!!!!!