Chapter Six

(Hey, sorry if this chapter makes some of you a bit uncomfortable. You can skip it. You won't miss much of the plot if you do.)

     "Woah!" _____ ducked as one of the yule goats reared, almost clubbing her in the head. "Easy, girl, easy!"

One of the jobs _____ had to help the Dark Elves with was taking care of Krampus' kinds of reindeer: the yule goats. The giant creatures that pulled his giant sleigh.

_____ had to clean out their business, change out the hay in their stalls, polish their large ram-like horns, and brush their entire furry bodies. And for that, she almost got clubbed in the head multiple times, got multiple splinters ripped out by an elf, and got the lower half of her shirt ripped off.

She was currently, trying, to polish their hooves but Gertrud wasn't having it. She did not like getting her hooves polished by a stranger. Yet she loved Ketkrokur the Dark Elf polishing them. He taught _____ how to polish them but Gertrud hated her. So, Ketkrokur pushed her away and did the job himself.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" _____ asked.

Ketkrokur pointed to a bucket full of nuts, seeds, and small pieces of raw meat. "Feed," he ordered, his German accented voice muffled by his mask.

_____ sighed as she walked over, grabbed the bucket, and walked over to Heinrich's stall. He was much nicer than Gertrud was. She tipped the bucket and poured some of the yule goat food in a giant food holder that are usually seen in pig pens. Heinrich immediately started chowing down, stealing some from the bucket.

_____ pulled the bucket away, accidentally spilling some. Stekkjarstaur saw this and ran over and started yelling at her in the language she did not know.

"I-I'm sorry!" _____ quickly apologized. "I-it's just a little bit!"

Ketkrokur heard the commotion and ran over. He saw the mess and he looked at _____, pointing at the doorway.

"B-but it was an accide-"

"Out," Ketkrokur ordered.

_____ didn't argue and walked towards the large doorway. She secretly did want to get out of the stables. She did not like working with the yule goats. Especially Gertrud.

'Why am I cold all of a sudden?' She asked herself, cold air hitting her midsection

_____ looked down and gasped. She had forgotten all about her ripped shirt.

'Crap. Why don't you rip my hair out to top it all of? Wait...What if that Klown guy will see me? What will he do?!' _____ started to panic. After that "kiss" that he gave her, she was sure he was going to something affectionate.

"You are supposed to be taking care of my yule goats," Krampus' voice said behind her, startling her.

"I-I got kicked out by Ketkrokur," _____ explained.

"I will talk to him. Get some sleep. You look exhausted."

Without a "goodbye" Krampus left _____, calling for Gluggugaegir to lead her to her room.

Gluggugaegir waddled over. "Come," he said in his high pitched voice.

_____ followed the little Dark Elf, looking around every so often, seeing new toys being made to help Krampus take other families who lose Christmas spirit. After a while, she nearly tripped on the short elf, catching herself before she did so.

"In," Gluggugaegir said, pointing at the door to _____'s room.

"Thank you," she said.

Gluggugaegir nodded and walked away. _____ walked into her room, surprised at what she saw. Candles were lit on the bedside table and her bed was neatly made. Klown had been waiting patiently for her to return and his face lit up with joy when he saw _____ was in the room. His face immediately went red as he saw her shirt was torn, showing her bare stomach. He crawled over, reaching to touch it but she covered it with her coat before he could.

"Hey! Don't touch! That's inappropriate!" _____ said.

Klown backed away, showing his respect towards her. _____ then zipped up her coat and stepped to the side, pointing to the doorway.

"Out. I need privacy," she said.

Klown crawled over to the doorway. Instead of going out, he closed the door and locked it. He then made his way over to _____, reaching behind her leg again to poke that weak spot.

"H-hey! No!" She quickly backed away, only for the giant jester to follow her until her back hit the wall once again. "S-stop! I'm serious! This i-isn't funny!"

Klown kept crawling toward _____, quickly poking the weak spot, causing her to fall down. He then took the top of her coat and unzipped it, showing her bare stomach once again.

"Stop!" _____ pleaded, trying to push the monster away. "This is my personal space! Stop touching me!"

Yet, Klown did not stop. He managed to pull her coat off, leaving her in her short-sleeved, ripped shirt. He backed away and just stared at her again. _____ covered her stomach with her arms, turning her face away, trying to hide her blushing face. Before long, she felt herself be carried to her bed. Klown laid her down on her back, then laid himself on top of her. He took this chance to run a gloved hand on her bare stomach, sending goosebumps across _____'s body.

Suddenly, it hit her. _____ suddenly knew what Klown was trying to do. She was not going to allow him to touch her like this.

"Get off of me!" _____ yelled as she tried to push him off. "Stop touching me!"

Klown saw her distress and pushed himself off of _____. When he was off, she scrambled back, trying to get as far away from the monster as possible. Her back hit the headboard of the bed, preventing her from going anywhere. Klown slowly started to crawl back towards her, just to be stopped by her.

"Stop!" She said once again, holding her hand out to keep the monster from getting any closer. "Y-you stay right there. Don't come any closer."

Klown made the whimper sound. He tried to get closer to _____ but she wouldn't let him.

"I said stop! I-I know what you want to d-do but you can't. I'm too young. Plus, you're a gigantic Jack-in-the-Box toy. I won't let you touch me like this."

Klown acted like her was listening to _____. But he crawled forward, moving her legs and pushing her arm out of the way. He took her face in his hands and pressed his plastic lips on hers, making her uncomfortable. Before long, Klown backed away and climbed off the bed. He made his way towards the door, unlocked it, and left, closing it behind him.

_____ sat there in shock. She couldn't believe that a monster actually listened to her. She got cozy under the covers, laid her head on the pillow, and waited for sleep to overcome her. To make her forget all about what happened.

When sleep overcame her mind, _____ was asleep enough to not notice somebody crawl into bed with her, wrapping their arms around her and slept by her side, drifting off to dreamland with her in their arms.