Chapter 19

Bree's POV:

I woke up and my whole body was in pain, it all starting in my thigh. I felt a tear fall down my face and I tugged on the roped that held my hands.

"You will learn to listen to me." I heard the words echo in my head followed by a gunshot. I let out a scream and felt my eyes go heavy.

"Help!" I whimpered, fading back into darkness.

Memories started popping up, some of them being when I was real little.

A father pushing his young daughter in a swing.

A girl holding her little brother for the first time.

A girl being pulled out of a destroyed car.

A girl hiding in the corner of the orphanage.

A girl meeting her very first bestfriend.

A girl discovering a unknown band on the orphanage homework computer.

A girl getting an autograph while delivering groceries.

A girl being adopted by a band.

Going on tour.

Writing a song.

Getting attacked by fans.

Preston.

Sara.

Keaton.

Brent.

Luke.

Michael.

Calum.

Ashton.

I let out a scream as everything hit me. I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die.

Everything blacked out and I felt my body go numb.

Sara's POV:

I woke up to Bree screaming.

"Bree!" I hollered, trying to get her attention but she was asleep.

After a few more seconds of her screaming, her body went limp and I don't think she's breathing.

"Help! Help! I don't think she's breathing!" I screamed, The younger guy ranin and went straight to Bree.

"She's not dead, but I think she will be soon. The bullet might have hit something important." He said, gulping. I let out a sob and tried to yank my wrist free.

"We gotta get you too home and to a hospital."

"Too bad we're kidnapped." I snap at him. His eyes softened.

He grabbed his phone out of out his pocket and untied me.

"Here, call that boyband of yours and tell them I'm breaking you out." He walked out.

"They're not a boyband." I muttered, dialing Michael's number.

"Hello, Clifford speaking." He answered. My heart skipped a beat.

"Mikey." I whispered. He sounded so upset and tired.

"Sara! Where are you two? And are you okay?" He asked. I heard the boys talking in the back and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I don't know but we both have been shot. Bree's dying and I can't move my left arm. Our kidnappers son is breaking us out." I answered, my voice breaking when I mentioned Bree. He face was sweaty and her chest was moving differently.

"Oh my gosh, boys they're coming home." I heard Mikey cry out.

"Hey, he's out. I tied him to the bed. Is you're dad or brother or whatever still one the phone?" He asked. I nodded and he held out his hand for the phone.

After him telling the boys where to meet him and giving him the address of the house for the cops to get our kidnapper, I got in the van and he put Bree in the backseat.

He drove for an hour before pulling up to a gas station. I seen the familiar car and I couldn't help but let out a happy sob.

I jumped out of the car and jumped into Ashton's arms. I heard him crying, but heck so was I.

Ambulances and police cars were surrounding the gas station, an nurse pulling me over to an ambulance.

I tried to go to the one they took Bree to, but they wouldn't let me.

"I think the bullet hit an nerve!" One hollered. A bunch of paramedics surrounded me and I felt someone grab my hand. I looked over to see Luke.

"I'm so sorry." He mouthed. I shook my head. It wasn't their fault.

"I'm so glad Ben wasn't like his father." He told me. I nodded.

"Sir, we gotta get her to the hospital." A paramedic told Luke. He climbed into the car.

"I'm not leaving her side." He stood their. The paramedic sighed before closing the door.

"Grab her." The paramedic told him. He grabbed me and she came towards me with a needle.

"I'm sorry." She said before sticking it in my side. I felt my eyes grow heavy and I lokked up at Luke, who was smiling through tears.

"We missed you baby girl."

Bree's POV:

I woke up with absolutely no feeling in my legs.

"Hello?" I croaked. Calum's head snapped up.

"Oh thank god! We thought you'd never wake up." He exclaimed, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"How long was I out?" I asked. He looked down at me and frowned.

"Almost three weeks. Hold on, I'll be back." He said, running out. I tried to kick my legs but I couldn't get them to work. All the boys came in along with a doctor and Sara with her arm in sling.

"The bullet caused terrible damaged, most fixed but one problem." The doctor said.

"Which is?" I asked, nearly panicking. Oh no, it can't be...

"You will not longer be able to walk."

One Week Later

Michael lifted me up and put me in the wheelchair the boys bought. They suggested one that had a little lever that drives it, but I wanted one that I had to roll the wheels to go.

I sat in the wheelchair and smiled at the boys.

"I'm okay, don't look at me like I'm a broken toy." I told them, rolling towards them. They all smiled and together we left the hospital. While I was out after my surgery, the boys went to court with Sara and put our kidnapper in jail.

Ashton put me in the car while Calum put my wheelchair in the back.

Once we got to the house, I let out a laugh. The boys had put in a board beside the stairs for my wheelchair to go up.

The boys got me out and put me in my wheelchair and I rolled up it.

I went in and seen Brent standing there with a bundle of roses. My eyes filled up with tears and I put my hands over my mouth.

"Hello, Love. I missed you." He said, smiling.

"I missed you too." I cried out.

"I'm glad you and Sara are okay." He said, handing me the roses. I looked up at Sara who was looking down at me.

"Me too."