Suraj or Chakor

Hi

Target 25 votes

Recap: Reception went well 😁😎

Chakor hit him with the pillow and Suraj glares at her, "Chakor what the hell is wrong with you. I helped you out of your own created misery. You should be grateful toward me."

Suraj took his pillow and bashed it on her face.

"Hope you see some starts now, Good Night!"

Chakor glares at him, "Suraj!" The shout was loud the whole mansion woke up.

Suraj gulps and did what he thought would be right, "Oh yeah Chakor that is right!"

Chakor widen her eyes and shook her face.
Panic was written on her face 😱, "Suraj..." this was a painful whisper, "what you did?" She said grinding her teeth's.

"What I thought, you shout my name that loud. All woke up see under the door slit the lights were switched off, but now the whole house is awake."

Chakor almost cries, "I hate you. Aaahh Suraj!"

She let herself fall on the bed and hides her face in the pillow feeling the shame coming up on her face. "I hate you. Aaahh yaa!"

Suraj grins, "idiot there is no need to shout continuously that loud. I already gave us a backup by my shout," he looks at her for her reaction, but she didn't paid any heed to him.

Suraj took the duvet and covers his smirking face under it, both fall asleep and woke up in the next morning.

Chakor was sitting on the bed, she wasn't ready to go down to meet anyone.

Suraj was snoring like a king, his sleep got only disturbed by Chakor's kick on his bum. Suraj fall from the bed and hurt it again on the ground.

"Maa!" He shouts rubbing his lower back.

Suraj looked around and found himself in the room of Chakor, "how dare you Chakor?"

He stood up with much effort, still in sleep he looked at her with small eyes, "I hate you!" Was all she said to him.

Suraj shook his head in disbelief, "then do hate me silently don't you dare to kick me again. I swear I will kick you too! Remember the pillow of last night. Aisa chata maroonga sar ghum jayga {I will give you a tight slap, which will remind you of your mothers hand}!"

He lies back on the bed slept until the noontime, Chakor didn't moved from there staring at him with hateful thoughts. You will hit me? I have already shown you what I can do to someone like you. That was just a small glimpse of my capacity. You better don't mess with me, as I will make you feel the heat of the hell.

Suraj scratches his back, in the sleep and Chakor got an idea. She stood up an check all his clothes, then she went to her childhood room to find some itching powder.

With lot's of care she applied the powder on all his clothes and left the room with the empty package.

Suraj was happy, he could sleep long the night was very tiring and now he even has the excuse of satisfying his fake wife.

Suraj looked around, looking for her. "Looks like the Hunger ein over her hate and anger. She is really a foodie, she can never live without it."

Suraj checked his clothes, "what to wear traditional or casual?" He thought and decided to mix it, he took a loose shalwaar and a modern kurta out. "Nice Suraj Babu, good choice as always."

He praised himself and left to take a fresh shower. He now knows where to find the towels and could cover and dry himself in minutes he was ready in his fresh clothes.

 He now knows where to find the towels and could cover and dry himself in minutes he was ready in his fresh clothes

Chakor was sitting at the table, filling her plate with the food Naani had prepared for the lunch.

Suraj comes and sat next to her, he was having an uncomfortable feeling over his whole body.

Chakor didn't looked at him, she was trying to avoid him as much as possible. As if she will do a wrong move she would be caught and she can't risk this.

Naani come out of the kitchen, "finally you woke up Suraj? Here have some food," she starts to serve him, while was sitting on the chair moving his body in weird ways.

"Suraj what happen to you, is everything fine?" Naani was looking at him with concern.

Chakor was having the food in her mouth and turns to him, "what happened?" She spoke at him with filled mouth with the result that Suraj felt her food on his face.

"Yuck! Chakor!" He fumes looking at her and she turns back with a smirk on her face.

She continues with her food, while Suraj was trying not to think about the itching places, which were unfortunately his private and most private parts.

Suraj couldn't think of something else as the itching places. What the hell is going on, why it is itching that much? I showered and used the body cream as well as the lotion for dry skin then? Why it is itching this much?

Suraj face expression was like if he would burst out and scratching his whole body.

Naani come with more food, "Suraj!" She said stern and he looked up.

"Haan Naani Maa!"

"Where are your hands?"

Suraj lowers his gaze, he shook his head, "I can explain?"

"Chi!" Chakor turns away and felt disgusted, "Suraj I said no it doesn't mean you have to start u der the table. We eat here!" She was suppressing her laugh and Suraj glares at her.

Oh now I got it, she is taking revenge from me. You have done something I won't leave you for that.

"Naani Maa actually she said she wants it, but I said no. I'm still exhausted of the last night, then suddenly..." he lowers his gaze and waves with his hand, "chi Naani I feel ashamed even thinking about it, but if I won't tell you the truth you will think I'm the dirty one. But Naani it was her hand," he faked tears.

"Naani you know how mischief she is, she knows a man's weakness and did the crime putting the blame on me..." he stood up and left from there with fake tears in his eyes, hiding his face in shame.

Chakor saw the face of her Naani. Chakor was imagining he death bed... ram naam satya hai {the death is fixed}

[I know it's not the complete translation but I only need this sentence]

"Shameless girl!" Naani shouts and runs behind her with the broom... 😂.

Suraj was taking another shower, but he had no clothes to wear....🤷‍♀️.

[Evil devil mind hehe]

___
Please comment and vote