Chapter 1

I had done it.

I lost my job because I literally let my boss have a piece of my mind.Like leggit.

Flashback:

1 week ago:

"Yura, I need these files sorted by tommorow." Namjoon pointed to the huge stack of files on his desk.

"By tomorrow?" I asked, widening my eyes.

"Yes,by tomorrow." He replied,not ungluing his eyes from his phone.

I sighed. It's just been one month at my new job and my boss is already getting on my nerves.

4 days ago:

"Min Yura!!!" Namjoon yelled from his office.

I almost dropped my coffee cup at the sudden screech."Yes boss,coming!!"

"Finish this assignment my 9:00 pm tonight. And I mean TONIGHT." He said.

This asshole. I had plans with my high school friends tonight. But seems like I have to cancel them now.

"Yes sir, I will get it done." I muttered.

"Good,you may leave now." He smiled,his dimples showing.

I swear I felt like punching the air out of him. But I needed the job. So I couldn't.

Present Day:

I had worked my butt off for the past week. I planned to take the rest of the day off and hoped that that jerk would give me a day off.

"Yura, the boss is calling you. He said it is URGENT." My co worker,Jihyun told me.

I nodded and went to his office.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"You called me sir." I said.

"Ah yes Yura. Please do this presentation on the profits of the last month by tonight." He said in a dismissive tone.

That was it. I had enough.

"Something wrong Yura?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, Kim Namjoon.Something is very wrong. You think you can give me work all the time just because I work under you and never give me a chance to rest?" I said in one breath.

"I'm sorry? I can't quite get what you're saying." He sounded offended at my tone.

"Oh really? You can't get what I'm saying? Is it because you're dumb or that fish looking face of yours has got no brains?" I hissed. [A/N: girl that man you're talking to has an IQ of 148]

"Do you want to get fired-"

I didn't let him finish.

"No Kim Namjoon,you cannot fire me. Because I QUIT." I slightly shouted and stomped out of his office.

"Min Yura!! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!" I heard him scream but I payed no attention to his words.

The whole office was staring at me and whispering as I grabbed my bag and stomped out of the office.

I started walking towards my home.

And suddenly it started raining. And I didn't have an umbrella.

"Shit!" I hissed and ran to take shelter in front of a shop. 

I was standing there, waiting for the rain to stop. Thinking about what I just did and what I was supposed to do now.

Suddenly I heard some cat calls.

My eyes darted towards the source of the sound.

I went closer to the meow meows. And I gasped.

There were three cute little kittens in a box, shivering.

"Aww"I cooed and picked up the box. One was silver, the second one was blond and the third one was brown.

They looked at me, trembling,their eyes wet.

Suddenly a man with black hair and broad shoulders came over to me.

"Do you like them?" He asked me with a smile.

"I uh maybe yes?" I replied with a confused tone.

"These have been  here for sometime. Nobody really takes care of them.You can take them if you want." He shrugged.

I thought about it. I just quit my job. Did I really want three kittens to take care of?

I looked at the cats. No. I couldn't leave them.

"I'll take them." I smiled at him. I stood up with the box in my hands.

"Very well." He smiled and handed me an umbrella.

"You can take it."

"Thank you." I said.

I looked at the box containing the three cats and sighed.

"Looks like you are going home with me." I smiled and went home.

Hello fellow readers! Did you enjoy the first chapter? Comment and let me know what you think about it. I hope I can publish more often and keep you guys entertained.

Love you all!❤️

And remember...

You nice keep going💜