Chapter 13

Guys I think this book has 2 or 3 chapters left. So brace yourselves for it.

Thank you for reading this. Please comment and vote.

-------------------------------------------

"Yura,can you please finish this file for me? It's really urgent." Namjoon smiled at Yura.

"Yes Namjoon I'll try to finish it ASAP." She said and went back to her table.

It was another busy night as Namjoon's PA,way past her work time,but Yura didn't have any problem. After all she was now on good terms with her boss.

As Yura sat down at her desk,some footsteps behind her made her turn her head.

"Boys?" She asked in confusion seeing the trio at her office.

"Noona!!" The three yelled at launched themselves at Yura,embracing her in a tight hug.

"Boys, I can't breathe." She said wheezing for air,as she tried to push the three off her.

After sometime,

"So Yoongi showed you to the way to my office because you guys wanted to see me?' She asked in confusion, crossing her arms across he chest and the three nodded furiously.

"Oh God." She muttered to herself,thinking how stupid Yoongi was to let the three come to her office like that.

"And Noona,we were also missing you since you are so busy with work nowadays." Taehyung said,his head drooping low.

Yura's heart shattered into a thousand pieces. It was true. Yura was so busy with her work nowadays that she barely had any time for them.

"Aww guys but-" She was cut off when Jungkook suddenly put his arms around her waist out his head on her shoulder.

"Yes Noona we miss you." Jimin cooed,joining in the hug,along with Taehyung.

Yura maybe,MAYBE,for a moment forgot that she was in her office and that her boss was in the next room. Maybe.

"Yura, I just needed to give you thisssssss...." His words got cut off by the sight in front of him,three unknown boys in a tight embrace with Yura and the file dropped out of his hands,making a loud sound.

The sound startled Yura and she widened her eyes in fear.

She hurriedly freed herself from the embrace and was going to rush over to explain that what he was thinking wasn't true.

"Namjoon what you're thinking isn't AHHHHH." She screamed as she slipped on a stapler on the floor and landed on Namjoon's body,slamming him to the floor.

The three gasped in fright as they saw Yura fly across the room and land on this unknown person.

[The background music right now: Oh no,oh no,oh no no no no no]

I know I'm terrible at updating.

I loved the Life Goes On MV. What did you guys think about it?

Please comment and vote.

Thank you.