Chapter 31: A Very Rare Gift

In just 24 hours from now, Alice will leave Paris and arrive in Japan more specifically Tokyo. She will be back to where she lives after she was born for 4 years before moving here in this home that many will see as a mansion...well it is kind of a mansion but is nothing compared to other people in the world like the Trumps! How can they afford those huge things?!

"Lady Alice."

"Huh?" The red-haired teen opens her emerald like eyes to see Jessenia.

"Breakfast is ready."

"Oh, I will be there in a minute Jessenia!"

The Hishikawa family has been quieter than usual. The main reason has to be the distance between daughter and mother. Rumors have been speculating that the daughter of their Lady has been rebelling on her forcing their Lady to restrict the red-haired teen from seeing her friends until they return from Ayame's business overseas. While some of it is true and it has made Alice hate her mother more than usual, she just ignores it and endures it until they return from this business her mother has overseas. She is just now a princess stuck inside a castle and as much as she wants some sort of Prince to carry her out of this prison she has to face the cruel reality that it will never happen.

()

Meanwhile, in Richard's room. The brown-haired boy and his friends were thinking of giving Alice some sort of charm that will make her feel as if she is not alone.

"Hmm, any ideas?" Asked the leader of Team Omega to his teammates receiving silence in response. Giving something to one of your childhood friends can be so difficult.

"Well, we can go to my mother's jewelry store maybe she can make a locket of some sort?" Frederick suggested. Being the only one to have a parent who can make lockets and jewelry it was not that difficult for the black-haired boy to get his mother a lot of customers especially during Summer.

"Hmm, I guess we can. But we don't have a group photo, in fact, we haven't got the time to get them ever since we became anti-viruses for Omega Corp!" Aeris had a point black hat hackers have been pouring up lately. Sure they weren't at the levels that they have faced in fact they were the lowest class so they had no trouble dealing with them. However, it didn't mean that their lives as normal teenagers weren't jeopardized, The pink-haired sighed instinctively. She really now has the opportunity to be somewhat alone with her childhood friend but they are to busy dealing with these troublesome criminals that they can't even get a damn group photo!

"Are you okay Aeris?"

"She is fine Kurosagi. She is just frustrated like we are that we haven't had a proper Summer vacation is all." Richard has to agree with Yuma on this one. He didn't want to admit it himself but it sucks that he doesn't get to get a crack at the new story that Omega Corp. Was going to release this summer in fact, it was supposed to be launched originally this week! Man, he really was so excited about it too! He sighed.

"So you get it too." Said Adel even she wanted to enjoy a Summer vacation with her friends. While the group kept thinking someone knocked on the door.

"Richard dear, am I interrupting your training?" Asked the blonde beauty Gina Chedid.

"Huh?! Oh no mom we're just discussing something That's all!" The door opened and Gina was carrying a plate with croissants and Lemonade.

"Really?"

"Oh, you came on the perfect time Mrs. Kurosagi!"

"Eh?!" Confused said the blonde adult before setting the tray on the table that the kids were surrounding. The brown-haired teen son of her didn't even waste time with Genre not behind and started eating the croissant albeit the later was more sophisticated in eating the croissant.