Chapter 33: Trouble In Paradise

The day has come. Alice could be on her way to the airport with her family and they will not be able to see her for the next 14-18 days. In the meantime, the group of teens was going to train inside Omega whether it is training in a group using DOBI or inside of the Game.

Speaking of it...

Richard managed to dodge three Frisbee with spikes around it before these ones started homing on him.

"That's not good." The brown-haired boy using his speed ran away from them before these ones follow suit with increasing speed. Although they weren't fast they could pick up the pace with him but not entirely too outspeed the brown-haired leader of Team Omega. Nevertheless, the boy went inside a building to hide from them. Richard hid in one of the many office tables. He could hear the humming sound of the Frisbee trying to find their target. A few seconds passed before the boy could hear the weapons go away as the sound of the Frisbee fade away slowly. The boy sighed in relief. Boy, he managed to dodge that bullet...or is it Frisbee? He might be...to his surprise the Frisbee appeared in front of him as if it was anticipating him to come. Luckily, for the brown-haired teenage boy, a pink blast of energy obliterated the weapon before said weapon sliced his face off.

"Richard, are you okay?!" The concerned pink-haired teen asked.

"Yeah, you really save me there." Answered the brown-haired boy. Many spiked Frisbees surrounded them before they dodged them. One of them was blown by Aeris before one of them sneaked by.

"Core Shift: Wall!" Aeris was bracing herself but the brown-haired boy shifted to his wall form and the Frisbee shattered after colliding with the hard steel heavy fan. "Take This!" He did a mighty swing to send the remaining 6 packing.

"I guess we're even."

"Y-Yeah." The boy seems to have improved as a wall but still lacks the skills to be a competitive supporter or powerhouse. He, at the start, seemed to lack as a sniper too by Frederick's words but he seemed to have gotten the hang of that form. Magical is unknown as they have only focused on the others. Not to mention that is a new class so it might take a while before even she can be a master. Her childhood friend is amazing, so much...

"Anyway, is a good thing I'm not the only scouter here." He is correct they decided to have two for this match and the 4th member is...

"Damn, I thought he used his core shifts already!" Team Omega's opponent a black haired teen with silver with neon green shirt and pants wearing a backpack said. He thought that he used all of them and thought that speed was the option he took for the remaining of the game.

"Is alright we can catch them latter Hud." Said a boy with blonde hair dressed in a gold gladiator outfit with a sword and shield in hand.

"There won't be a later time, boys!" Said a female voice before a mist surrounded them.

"What the!" Just suddenly a static line hit Hud eliminating him from the competition.

"Hud!!"

"Team Prime's sniper has been defeated." The cat lady announcer said. Because of the white mist, the gladiator who is the leader of the group was on his own. He did saw the shadow of someone until it was too late.

"Game over." Said the same voice. Now with kunai sword in his throat it the mist started to dissipate revealing that he was surrounded by two girls. The ninja known as Yuma and the samurai known as Adel before Yuma with her speed slashed the boy eliminating him and giving the victory to Team Omega.