12

5pm

5pm

yuta
i'm such a genius

me
ofc you are

Yuta
I found your ig

medo you know aboutprivacy ?

me
do you know about
privacy ?

yuta
are you sure that's you ?
You could get in trouble
for pretending to be
someone else

me
I do not have time to
find an attractive girl
and pretend to be her

Yuta
you're actually pretty
and different from
what I've expected

me
surprise ?

Yuta
hell yea that's really you
you even did a live

Yutahell yea that's really youyou even did a live

me
what's with the hearts

yuta
you're cute

me
stoop it

yuta
where are you now ?

me
hongdae

yuta
so it's really you

me
what do you mean ?

yuta:
I think I just noticed
you behind that tree

me
oh fuck

yuta
you know I can
punish you for that word
right know

yuta
why are you running ?
I WON'T FOLLOW YOU
I'M WITH MARK AND JUNGWOO

Yuta
THAT'S SO FUNNY HOW
YOU BUMPED INTO THAT
BIG ASSMAN

Yuta
what is he telling you ?

Yuta
DO YOU NEED ME
TO COME ?? AND
STOP BOWING TO
HIM THAT WAS AN
ACCIDENT

Yuta
WHY AM I EVEN TEXTING
WHEN I KNOW YOU WON'T REPLY

Yuta
did he just fucking touch you ?

yuta
I'm coming

~~~

Yuta's POV

I put my phone in my pocket and turned to Jungwoo and Mark, "Don't move, I'm coming"

I ran toward her, bumping in every single person who was blocking my way. She was still there making excuses to be forgiven. Once she saw me getting closer her eyes widened and blinked and few times before realising I just stood beside her.

I pulled her from her wrist behind me making her stumble in the process. The guy just watched as my eyes were piercing him in anger.

"How about you push me instead of a fragile girl huh?" I pushed him harshly as he was throwing glares at her.

"That's none of your business fuck off " he pushed me back making me even more angry.

I punched him right in the face making him fall on the ground having everyone's eyes on us.

I turned to a shocked Eriin who had her hand on her mouth in awe, "Yuta don't !" She pulled me back before I could add another kick, "He's not worth it."

Jungwoo and Mark approched us, "Hyung ! Let's go." They dragged us out of the big crowd as we ran toward a nearby park.

They were all panting hard, I felt bad for Eriin. She was sitting on a bench beside me, biting her lips in nervousness and stroking strands of her long hair behind her ears. Those small movements made me go crazy, I never expected to meet her in that kind of situation.

I was about to start a conversation with her when Mark interrupted me making a small smile forming on her stunning face, "Alright, you can't just go there and start a fight out of nothing. You're a god damn idol hyung what if he had punched you how will we explain this  ?"

Jungwoo rolled his eyes and patted the younger's shoulder, "Breath Mark, he was just defending the girl he likes that's not a crime-..."

"Why don't you just shut up-"

"Sorry..." We turned our heads to the soft voice. "I'll go back home, I've caused you enough problems." She stood up and left us, letting my eyes follow her until there was no sight of her.

"Why don't you just follow her idiot ?!" Mark dropped still pointing at the way she took.

I turned to him and started chasing him,"What did you just call me ?"

"YAH COME HERE I REALLY DON'T WANNA RUN WITH YOU ALL I MIGHT FALL SERIOUSSLY !"