30

"W-what are you doing here ?" Her eyes widened and met his.

She had just finished her shift when he supposedly stopped by the store she worked for. His ginger hair flew with the wind as he tightly held into his hoodie standing in front of the entrance with her. She, in the meantime, was still trying to figure out the reason he was there. He looked somehow careless about her presence she thought.

"Don't get the wrong idea, I was just passing by." He put his hands in his pockets as his eyes avoided hers.

She tried so hard to hide that smile but failed,"Yea, of course..." She muttered.

"What ? it's true." He coldly added, "Move, I gotta get some groceries."

"You can't, It's closed." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It is open." He replied.

"Open ? Where ? Could it be..." Her eyes went down to the zipper on her Jeans. She looked up at him and scratched her head in confusion.

He unintentionally smiled at her cuteness, "Not there idiot, the sign." He pointed at the entrance.

" He pointed at the entrance

"Oh, that..." She quickly turned the sign and coughed a few times.

He handed her a black scarf he kept in his backpack,"Here, I bet you're still sick from last week..."

"I'm not cold you take it." She shook her head.

"You coughed tho..." He kept the scarf in front of her.

"You don't have to-" He tugged her hoodie to get her stand closer to him and rolled the scarf around her neck. "care about that..."She continued.

"I don't" He dropped as she hugged the scarf and looked disappointingly down,"I care about you, you can't catch a cold." He added.

"You can't catch a cold too." A bunch of wind hit her face making her look like a princess out of a Disney movie. She took a few steps closer to him and wrapped the scarf around him too.

He sighed and threw a few glances right and left to check if someone is looking then lifted her chin up, "Y-You know that we can't walk like that..." He commented.

"Then... Let's just stay like this." She blinked a few times not realising what she said, "Or not ?" She tilted her head a little, "Forget what I said I was-"

"Let's go."

"You're headed to the bus stop,right ?"He asked and she nodded, "I mean, It would be awkward if we walked separately..." He add.

"Really ? Shouldn't an Idol as famous as Nakamoto Yuta be using a personal car?" She giggled which made him admire more her facial features.

"Come on." He took the scarf away and pulled her by her hand.

"Do you always finish your shift this late ?" He curiously asked while walking.

"Yes, It's fun since I always get to see the moonlight drawn by clouds..." She smiled bouncing like a happy child as her hair was  floating with the wind.

"Isn't that the name of a drama ?"

"You watched it ?!"

"Nah I only watch animes."

"What's your favorite one ?"

■■■■■■■■

Meanwhile, the rest of the group was resting at the dorms. Some of them were watching movies or playing games, others were still practicing while Jungwoo and Lucas were in the kitchen.

"What are you trying to do ?" Lucas asked the blue haired boy who was struggling to open the can opener.

"I can't open this ! That's so hard..." Jungwoo sighed giving up and left the room.

"It's a can't opener now..." Lucas murmured to himself, "Should I open it for him?" He shrugged his shoulders and followed Jungwoo.

As he was running through the hallway following his beloved hyung, a mini figure bumped into his chest.

"Watch out Lele, you okay bro ?" He laughed seeing how that was hilarious to Chenle too.

"I'm okay man," He assured Lucas as his eyes found Renjun and the rest of the yougests getting in his room.

"I'll go now xuxi, see ya" they waved at each other and followed their ways.

"I'm here" He breathed in and out as he closed the door behind him.

Renjun, Jisung, Jaemin,Jeno and Chenle were now seated in some weird position on Chenle's bed to plan an upcoming nocturne hang out when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"Who's there ?" Jaemin loudly spoke as Jisung's ears weakened.

"Ten and Hyuck, open the freaking door." They replied.

"What's the password?" Jisung asked.

"What about... Renjun ?" Ten answered not so sure about his response, "No wait wait, that might be too short." He laughed at his own joke.

"That's not funny hyung what are you ? twelve ?" Haechan shook his head in disbelief, his groans could be heard from the other side of the door.

"No I'm Ten."

Renjun cringed and opened the door, "We're having a serious conversation right now, do you mind annoying someone else ?"

"I hate kids" Ten left with that.

On the other hand, Hyuck was still trying to sneak into the room, and succeeded.

"I'm going out with you." He dropped making everyone's jaws drop.

"H-How did you know about-"

"Jaemin and Chenle were talking about how excited they were to go out tonight." He cut in a shocked Jeno, "I thought it would be funnier if we joined you."

Jeno's eyes widened as he stood up, " 'We' who? Wait-"

"YO DREAAAM" an excited Mark barged into the room, "WHEN ARE WE GOING ?"

"Oh no."

-----

Heyaaaa guys it's mee !

1.sorry for the late update and I hope you liked this special Easter chapter.

2. Keep on commenting and showing love to this book it makes me want to finish it.

3. If you have any ideas or plot for the upcoming chapters don't hesitate to tell me in the comments, I really need your ideas for this !

Love youuu <3