18

"Why would they send him to my store out of the thousands in korea ?" She thought as she walked through the aisles checking the shelves for any restocking.

"Is it just a way to meet me ? But why would they do that..." she started thinking again while going back to the counter.

"I kind of want to see him tho..." She mumbled quietly as she sad down on her stool waiting for the famous guest to arrive.

She began looking around to find something to keep her busy, which is a game she started. Not after long she heard the door of the store open, she turned off her phone and stood up greeting an old women.

She pout and sat down, this has happened a few times as she assumed he wasn't going to come. A few customers would come and buy their groceries while she just hoped he would come. After a few minutes, she heard another door bell but she didn't bother to look up and continued playing on her phone. Then, the person who walked in made his way toward the counter and she set off her phone.

"Eriin ? Is it you ?" She lifted her head up to see the owner of the manly voice and immediately began smiling as she continued to make eye contact with the one and only Yuta.

"So you actually came." She replied softly as she shook her head in disbelief.

"I didn't know you worked here, how would you know I was coming ?" He rubbed his neck in confusion.

She chuckled at his expression, "Your friends told me, but you took years to come so I was starting to assume you had changed your plans..."

He lifted his head toward her, "It's not my fault if this store is far away from where I live." He sighs.

"Weren't you on a diet ?" She asked scanning the items he bought and looking at the total he owned.

"It's not for me." He paid her and started putting his things in his backbag, "They sent me here."

"Okay, whatever you say." She replied as he made eye contact with him.

At that moment, the girl on the next shift came in and began walking to the counter. Her eyes widened as she set her eyes on Yuta and she immediately asked for his autograph. As this was going on, Eriin began collecting her things and walked out saying anything seeing he was busy.

"Hey ! Wait for me ! Where are you going ?!" She heard him shouting as she opened the door to go back home.

"My shift is over so I'm going home, isn't it obvious ?" She answered as she walked away.

Yuta quickly caught up to her, "We should hang out, since I've nothing left to do tonight and you either." He said as he put his cold hands in his pockets.

"Who told you I've nothing left to do ? I've a plenty of things that I should do you know ?" She raised her tone of voice.

He smiled at her cuteness and replied, "Like ?"

"Okay maybe not but ugh..." She looked everywhere but him, "it depends on what were doing."

"Just come, I'm paying everything." He smiled assuring her.

"Shut up, we can just walk around freely even if it doesn't sound that fun." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes definitely boring" he showed her the warmest smile.

She hit his chest and rolled her eyes, "Hey ! I'm not boring... wait a minute." She stopped him as she answered her call.

"Hello ? ... I'm actually busy right now...fine,see ya."

She sighs looking down at her feet as she played with her fingers

Yuta gently smiled at her, "I think you should be going, right ?"

"I'm sorry ?" She bit her lip in nervousness.