Inside

Hospital

Jusliks pov

I frowned wehn Daddy held up a small syringe filled with somrthing. i had been uncorfortable, i had not had a baby in me for at lest a day, and it was horribe. so i was feling grouchy. But Daddy put the syringe in me anyway. thy had started putting in my buttcheeks. i liked everything Mommy and Daddy doto me, but this stuff made me feel funny. VAxa came in and sh looked... taller then usual? what ws happening. Vaxa scooped me up in her arms and kissed my fac. I ciulfd help but giggle. But them i got tiner. Or did she get bigger. I started to get scared. She put me up to her lips nad put my legs in her mouth. I wigled a bitamd she put the rest of me in her mouth. I whimperd, Why was mommy eating me? She waasnt chewing. her tougue was warm. even ough it was a bit slimy and wet. I sterted screaming when she started to swallow me. Mommy was trying to eat me.! i squackd when i felt myself going down her throat. it was mushing me, i was scared.

  VAxa laughed at the feeling of Jiscrok wiggling inside of her. This was fun they should us it more often. Tiny peopl will make good spies, she said to Mijjard. Jillard nodded. and VAxa could still feel Her tiny person in her stimach. Jiscon was surroundd by pick. slimy adn kindof cozy. he could feel VAxa's heartbat and it was lulling to sleep. Vaxa vomited Jaenok up adn then put him up her vargima. his wiggling felt good. like a wired vibtator. A tiny human vibrator. she pushed him ina nd out. I scrmed and wiggled she tastes nice. actually, if im msking mommy happy then im happy. then she did a weird thing and got a buch of vagarna water on me. Emma didn't do tht. was it a good thing or a bad thing. She was also making porn noises. Emma just sorta layyed there and looked bored.

(Emma)

Thats because he was bad. With his grandfaher to comapare againt him. nah, i was personaly unimpressd

(Hospital/3d pov)

Vaxa sighed and pushed him up completely and lyed down with miladr adn they fell asleep. WHore looked on in horror. He knew that Enis was coming to get them but was Jardok still going to be there?