32. Lake Kawaguchi 河口湖

Lake Kawaguchi Ryokan

 (Mature Content)

It was half past ten when they quietly but longingly went back to the suite. Once inside, nothing was spoken but the beating of their hearts. Ethan asked her if she wanted to freshen up and join him for a hot bath. Veronica prompted him to go first.

He went directly inside the bathroom for a quick shower while she carefully changed into a white floral yukata. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and headed to the outdoor hot bath.

"Ah, this is life," she heard him sigh loudly as he laid comfortably in the outdoor bath. God, his voice felt and sounded exactly like home!

She neatly placed her clothes in hangers and hung it in the closet next to the bathroom. Then she went under the shower and enjoyed the warm running water massage her back.

Ethan heard a light thump in the water. As he opened his eyes, he saw her standing in front of him, gloriously naked in full view. Her silky, ebony black hair cascaded around her beautiful face, the tresses nearly covering her full breasts and peach-colored nipples. She had grown so beautifully since their younger years. Her breasts have matured even more to two perfect globes, and her curves were wider and sexier.

She could feel the cold autumn night's air. She wasn't cold at all for her body was burning up inside. Her floral robe laid crumpled on the wooden, elevated floor of the terrace. Still standing, she bunched her hair up and pinned it in a high bun while she seductively watched Ethan. He gazed at her mesmerizing body. He was already aroused by the dream-like image in front of him brutally teasing every nerve in his body.

She slowly knelt while he rose to welcome her in. They sat in the middle of a whirlpool, their lips passionately reunited. Her back was fully arched while he caressed her fleshy thighs. She missed the feeling of being touched. She missed how he felt like. She missed him so badly. Big bursts of nostalgia hit both of them. They could not imagine how they had lived so long apart from each other. They had forgotten how wonderful they made each other feel inside. They had forgotten the energy that they once shared. Tonight, they welcomed back each spark, each emotion, and each pleasure. Tonight, their bodies were going to unite once again.

He wanted to explode but he had to control himself.

Too soon, he composed himself. She was too beautiful, too perfect. He wanted to taste every inch of her.

As if reading his thoughts, she got up and positioned herself on the side of the tub and allowed him to savor her breasts and everything around them. When she was partly satisfied, she turned to her back and prompted him to kiss her bronze back that glistened in the dim ambiance. Then, he went lower, his hands grasping her plump buttocks as she squatted in perfect position. He tasted, licked and sucked her. He starved himself from her for so long that he consumed her like she was going to be his last. She whimpered in sweet euphoria. She was going to come any second now.

Not yet, she said in silent restraint.

She lightly pushed him back to the edge of the tub. She didn't want it to end just yet. She let him lie on his back to put on a condom while licking and playing with his shaft. He groaned as he instantly went rock hard. She always knew how to satisfy him. She was the only woman who ever made him feel this way. She pushed him to lie on his back in the water as she sat on top of him. She kissed him passionately on the lips, cupping his face and reciprocating as the water whirred on the surface. Suddenly it felt like this was going to be their first time again. They were two different bodies but they were the same old souls within.