Dinner with The Espantos and Darren's Day in our School

I heard my phine ringing. I grabbed it and knew that it was the alarm clock. THE DINNER!!. I quickly went out of bed and fixed myselft and changing into my black collared shirt. And I put on my summer sandals which was white. Imwent downstairs and saw Darren, his small sister that he was talking about wgich is Lynelle, his mom which is Tita Marinel and Tito Lyndon. I call them tito coz Darren told me to. I headed to them and greeted them. We are on the table and in the middle was Darren's dad. on the left side was mom and on the right side as tita Marinel.Beside Tita Marinel was Lynelle. On the two chairs on the other side of the table across Darren's dad was me and Darren. As the adults were talkingand Lynelle eating, me and Darren also has anoter topic. We're talking about music. And we planned to record on my room later. We also took a lot of selfies with different funny poses that just comes out of our minds. After a bit of taking selfies, we felt eyes watching us and felt that the area was silent and we're the only ones being crazy and everybody was looking at us while Darren's dad was shoting Darren the ayieee look. Then the two of us behaved while grinning. Dinner was over and I took Darren to my room for us to record. We chose to sing Is Anybody Out There. I sang the first stanza.

I dont wanna be left in this war tonight

am I along in this fight, is anybody out there?

then Darren sang the next one.

And then we just continued singing until we finished the song. We then hi-5-ed each other and ran downstairs to let our parents hear the song. They both formed an o in their mouths for what they had heard. We were so nervous about what they would say coz we still don't know what that o means. They spoke up stuttering.

" Is that from your mouths?" my mom asked

"You two are really good. We're currently speechless. Oh my God. The two of you are just.....oh" Darren's mom spoke.

" hahahha... Thank you".

After that, me and Darren went to the backyard and sat et the bench while lookin at the stars. I placed ky head on Darren's shoulder. We then pointed out asterisms and made some from ourselves. And then we one asterism which was so unique and it's like a heart that has a stick like girl and boy inside it. I don't know how we found it. And we called that the Darianne constellation. We then went to my room and just sat on the bed. We looked at the stars through the window just across the bed and still, I put my head on his shoulder. And while the Ed Sheeran songs were playing, he spoke up.

" How did we became this close just this day?" he asked

" I don't know. I think it's because we like the same things and we get along things always." I answered honestly.

"I didn't have a bestfriend yet." he said which made my head turn to him.

"You can be my boy bestfriend. Coz Angel's my girl bestfriend." I offered him.

"Yeah! Thanks! Seriously, I don't get along with girls this much. I'm just so happy to have you."he said from the heart.

" Hmmm....Welcome."

And with that, Darren's mom called him and we came running downstairs. They went home and as I am trying to sleep, he called.

"Hey, where do you study?" he asked

"Scarlenton High" ( It's made up again). i answered

" Good! I will be studying there too. Mond if I come at your house tomorrow so that we can go together?" he pleaded

"Okay. And I'll introduce you to Angel, Trixie, France, Laila and Socorro so you can have more friends coz they're comin here too."

"With you, I'm just okay. You're my everything.hahaha" he said playfully

" Your words young man.hahahahaha. " i said while giggling.

" Good night. Sweet dreams". he said tiredly

"K. G'night. Sweet dreams." I responded and then hung up. I won at hanging up.hahahha.

Buzz!Buzz!Buzz! the sound of the alarm clock went through my ears. I yawned coz I was too lazy to get up. Here's Monster Day. In short, Monday... At the same time, I am very excited to go to school with Darren. I admit that I like him. hahaha...Hope it won't be more than that. It's too complicated.

I got up and did my daily morning routine. I quickly opened the door and left a note at the mat telling my friends to come in coz I'll be preparing my school things upstairs. So, when I came downstairs, everybody was in and was talking except for Darren who's just sitting on the side of the couch, looking at his phone. So I came downstairs and greeted everyone. They all brought their skateboards.

"Hey guys!" i screamed at the top of my lungs which surrounded the whole block with my voice,..hahaha... just joking.

Darren smiled. And The four girls came to me and we had our sign od friendship...hahahaha... I also introduced them to Darren and told the four girls that he is our new neighbor. I alson told them to just leave their skateboards coz we'll just walk. On our way to school, we walk in pairs of 2 to fit in the sidewalk. Me and Darren, Trixie and Laila, Angel and France.

When we arrived at school, we realized that all of us are on the same class. Darren sat beside me since we were close and noone is sitting beside me.

It was lunch break and Darren had trouble finding somewhere to sit until he saw us coz he was the last one on line for getting food.hahaha... He's a weakling. The day ended just like any other days then when me and Darren went to his house and headed to his room. He first changed on the restroom and while he was doing it, I went outside the porch of his room and looked at the sunset. Then I suddenly felt someone hug me from the back and then it covered my eyes. I kept yelling Darren's name coz I know it's him. Then he turned me around facing him. Then he removed his hands and now we're inches from one another. Silence crept on the room and we are just staring at one another. Until I pushed him and I laughed. I know that what I felt back there was inappropriate and I yold myself that it would never happen again. Then we were just looking at the afternoon sky. I felt him looki at me a couple of times but just ignored it. We decided to watch movies after the minutes of silence and awkwardness. We watched TFIOS and I just ended up crying at the middle part and he comforted me. How sweet. I mean, how nice. I slipped my words right there. When it was 10, I decided to go home. We said each other's goodbyes. And when I arrived at my room, he called. God, why does he have to be in timing always?....It's creepy sometimes.

"Hi El"he greeted

"Hey!" i responded

"You're home already?" he asked

"yeah"I simply said.

"Well, ok. G'night!!! Sweet Dreams... Love ya!!!" he slipped his words. Silence butted in and I was just freaking on the inside. Thinking about what to say.

" G'night. you too!!" I said that to be not too obvious. But then he giggled and repeated the words he just slipped saying a while ago.

"I love You." a little louder this time.

"I love you too" i just said that to end the convo and then I hung up. I lyed in my thinking about the words he just said. In just 2 days straigt, he had the gutts to say that? but then, i drifted off to my dreamland.