The Double Date

We were all ready right now and all we needed to do is wait for a cab. It was a 15 minute drive to the mall since it's just near. I'm wearing oversized gray sweat shirt and a legginds with my black and whote converse. We were just walking around the mall when all of us got hungry. Darren and I made an excuse to leave JK and Trixie alone... Yeah... Alone.... Woahaahhhhh.... Hahaha... So Darren and I went to Burger King and ate lunch.

JK's POV

Darren

and Elianne left me and Trixie here at Wendy's. Awkward silence crept in. But then I broke it.

J: "Uhm, Trix?"

T: Hmmm?

J: I need to ask you a question.

T: Yeah?

J: You see, I.... I .... I ....

I can't believe that I'm really stuttering for the first time in forever.

J: Can I ask y out sometimes? I mean, can I ask you on a date?

She just sad there with an amazed expression.

J: Trix?

T: Uhm, yeah! Sure.

She said like it was totally nothing but I can see that she's blushing.

J: Oh, she's blushing!

I teased her and now she's blushing even more. Oh, look at that beautiful face. It's like I'm addicted to it. Now she finally spoke up.

T: uh uh.

J: I have to be honest with you. i... I... I.... Like you.

T: uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, I really just have to be honest too. I don't like you

J: it's okay. It's really really okay.

T: nah, I'm just joking... I feel the same way....hahahah

J: You almost got me on suicidal. Hahahaha

T: I was just looking at how you would react.

J: Not fair!!! Well, can you be my MU for now?

That totally just slipped out but meant.

T: yeah! Sure!

I just ran to her and then she kissed my cheek which I never expected. But yeah, everything just seemed good. We roamed around the mall after eating and took a buch of selfies.Did MU things...hahahaha... it could be the best day of my life.

Elianne's POV

Darren and I just roamed around the mall after eating. We saw JK and Trixie poking each other's cheeks.

D: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

E: I might be thinking a different thing but the same thought as yours.

D: I think we should tell them to watch movies

E: yeah we should.

Then we went to the two.hahaha. They're just so cute.

D and E: Someone's having a good time

The two of them just widened their eyes coz Darren and me just said the same thing at the same time.... Hahaha... So we went to the movies and watched 2 movies. It was so amazing until it's time to go home.JK helped Trixie go home while Darren also helped me. Well, it's actually not considered help since he's just our neighbor...hahaha. On our way home, it was dead silent until Darren spoke up.

D: Could I have a sleepover at your house?

E: Yeah. sure. It would be so much fun since I already have an idea of what to do. Hahaha.

D: Great. so I think we should stop at my house to get my things?

E: kay!!!

Then with that, I just stared out the window and then I didn't realize that I was dead sleepy. And then I just went out of the Reality World and drifted off to Dreamland!!!

Darren's POV

After me and Elianne talked, I just looked out the other window. After a little while, I felt something on my shoulder. OHHHH!!!! It's cute little Elianne sleeping in my shoulder. I just let her stay there until we were at my house. I couldn't stop but wake her up.

Elianne's POV

Elianne!!!!! Elianne!!! Wakey Wakey!!!! Ugh, I fell asleep. I quickly stood up and and followed Darren to his house.

A/N: hey everyone! Sorry for the late upload. Next chapter will be THE SLEEPOVER. Kilig moments will show up...hahaha... Okay bye!!!!