The Truth Reveals and The Camp

This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend, Socorro.

It's friday and we are all wearing civilian clothes. Every Friday, we have a choice of wearing PE or civilian clothes. But, who likes wearing uniforms? duh. All of the Section Pomegranate was told to gather around the gymnasium. All of us wondered what will happen until Mrs. Manaloto came and called for our attention. All of us payed attention to her.

Mrs. Manaloto: So, Good Morning everyone. I am here to tell your section about the camp that's going to be held at the nearest forest in our place. It will be tomorrow. I'm informing all of those who are interested to join in this camp to bring a 10-day clothes and all kinds of foods... Canned, Junk foods, and other foods that can sustain you for 7 days. We will be taping the survival movie that was being announced a while ago by our principal. Well, since you are the best section of class in this school, we chose you to perform it. I only need 15 interested pupils. I assigned Elianne to list thise students who wanted to join. Just tell her. And any questions?

Cherry: How much will we need?

Mrs. Manaloto: The least that we could spend there will be 5,000. So if you could bring a lot more, then, it's better. Any other questions?

Nicole: What kinds of clothes will we bring?

Mrs. Manaloto: Jackets, Jogging pants, long sleeves, tshirts, shorts, camping boots, sneakers, shorts, jeans and if you would bring other stuffs, you can. The number of bags that you're going to bring doesn't matter coz we'll be having a ride from there to here and here to there. Especially the girls. hahahaha... And oh, the registration will be 200. okay? so, the meeting is adjourned. Just joking. Yo can go now.

We went out and planned for the camp. The ones who joined for the camp is me, Darren, Nicole, Trixie, Laila, Migs, Ray, Christeen, Mark, Angela, Krystal, JC, Althea, Cherry and Jannet. So, we all went home early to pack up. We're leaving by 5 and everyone's meeting up at my place. It's goof that I still got that 40,000 that my mom gave me last summer. hahaha... Me and Darren are going out on the mall tonight until 10. We'll buy the things that we need for the camp. I am now getting ready coz we'll go out by 5:30 and it's already 5:00 right now. I am changing into my black daisy croptop and my black jeans and my black converse. I aklso put on a white leather jacket. I was just right in time when Darren texted me that he is outside. I went outside and san that he was also in black shirt but in a black jacket.

"Nice outfit! Did we plan our outfits again? hahahhaha. Just joking."I said jokingly.

"Hahahaha...Let's go?" he asked

"Okay okay okay okay okay" i said repeatedly

So we went to the nearest mall from our house. And to be home early, we headed directly to the supermarket and bought what we need to buy. We finished picking what we want and went to the counter and knew the amount that we have to pay. 3579 freaking pesos. So we just divided the payment from the two of us since we got the same things. So we carried 4 large bags of plastic. But first, we left those bags at the baggage counter and went to our most favorite shop in the whole wide world. The place where the two of us met. STARBUCKS!!!. We stayed there for like.... an hour. And then we went to the arcade and went to the singing booth. Each song was 13 frigging pesos. so we just sang 10 songs each. hahahahha. We finished at exactly 8:25 in the evening. Not to mention, we took a million selfies.hahahhaha XD.lol.. It's just amazing hanging out with him....

We arrived at home at 9:32. And that means that we still have 28 minutes to be with one another. So we just went to their house and asked Lynelle to join us Stargazing. We had a lot of fun and forgot about the time. It was now 11:11 and all of us wished something through the sky. Darren then asked me about my wish while staying in my room coz he asked permission from his mom to have a sleepover.