Meeting Him

A/N: Darren in here is not famous.... yet

BUZZ!!!BUZZ!!!BUZZZZ!!! The frustrating sound of the alarm clock just disturbed my beauty sleep...hahaha... I got out the covers that hid my body and my eyes could barely see. I creeped for my phone at my nightstand and turned off the alarm. But instead of starting off my morning routine, I felt different. I checked the calendar and knew it was Saturday. ohhhhh.... Bad waking time. But then something popped out of my head!!! I was just about to sleep back when I realized the reason that I turned the alarm on.. And it was because I was going out with my friends today.

I rushed downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.
"G'morning sweetie!!" my mom greeted.
"oh! Morning mom!!!!" i answered.
"Watcha cooking?" i added
"Your favorite". my mom said proudly.

I just washed my hands and started eating the toast, egg, hotdog and bacon that mom cooked. I then grabbed the waffle that she just finished cooking. Then I got the milk out of the fridge and some cookies too. Yeah I know I eat a lot coz I'm a breakfast kind of person. I just don't know how all of it fits in my stomach. I'm not fat and all.

"Finished!!" my BFF shouted. She just finished exercising outside. Yeah! She comes here every saturday morning after she finishes exercising.

"Well, you finished your work, I just finished eating". I just jerked out of nowhere.
"C'mon El, you need to exercise sometimes coz even if you're sexy, it's still not good". She says. So there goes miss Science. Yes!She's miss science. btw, her name is Angel. But I call her Ang(anj) ...

So I went upstairs to prepare for the outing. I went to have a shower for like... 20 minutes and then I was just jamming through Ed Sheeran's songs while I was finishin up. I'm wearing my fitted white top that i tucked inside a high-waisted short that reached two thirds above my knee. And for the shoes, I chose my favorite black converse. I'm a black and white person. Then I added a leather jacket that I just tied in my waist but I will use it later. I locked my room and headed outside. I rode my bicycle to my BFF's house and just left it there to leave for the mall. We are all informed to go there by 9:00 AM.

Me and Ang arrived on time. We saw the other 3 of our members at Starbucks. When I was about to order my drink, someone bumped into me and I fell and he was on top. We just stared at each other for like... 5 seconds I think until one of my friends coughed and i hurriedly got up and went to the counter ignoring what had happened and went to our seat. I admit that boy was kinda cute. hahahaha...lol.... btw, the other 3 members are Laila, Trixie and France.

We just roamed around the mall and went to Claires. The Justin Bieber Bracelet got my eyes. But then when I was about to grab it, someone grabbed it too. And it's not another someone, it was the boy that bumped into me hours ago. And now, our hands are touching. And we're staring at each other again. But then I ignored it again then grabbed the other one after it. Then went to the counter simultaneously with "him". But then he coughed but without my mind's opinion, my head turned to him and then he started speaking.

"Hi, I'm Darren. I'm sorry I bumped into you a while ago and then grabbed the bracelet that you first got. May I know your name?" .
"It's okay and my name's Elianne. Nice to meet you. I have to go. Bye!!,". And then he showed that charming smile.

When I reached to my friends, they were looking at me like I just killed a person back there.

"Wzzup???" I asked them.
"Who was that?". France asked.
"Darren?." . I answered.
" She means who literally is it?". Trixie adds.
"Oh, he was the one that bumped into me at Starbucks and the one who got the bracelet that I was about to get,"
"Hmmm"..... They said at the same time which seemed creepy.
But then I changed the topic by pointing at the nice top that was displayed at Forever21.

They all turned their heads at the same time and raced for the shirt but I got it first since I was the one who ran for it quickly.hahaha. We're like fools in there.

We're heading to the movies right now but then we stopped at McDonalds to buy our food. We bought the BFF meal i think...hahaha... I just forgot. And now were buying more extras. We went to the ticket booth and got If I Stay by Chloe Moretz. We waited for 15 minutes before we headed inside. And we enjoyed the movie. But then it's 4 and we need to go to each of our homes. And then we , again, arrived at the right time.

I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly remembered that boy that I just talked to. I hope I'll see him again. And after a long time of thinking, my eyes felt heavy and then i drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I went out the house at the time I woke up to just stretch my hands out and feeling the morning breeze. Then someone called me in a questioning tone. That voice seems familiar. I jerked my head to the direction the voice came from and then I saw Darren sitting on the sidewalk. I came to him and sitted beside him. He was having deep sighs. But then I broke the silence.

"How long have you been staying here?". I asked him
He turned his and now we're facing and then he answered my question." Just yesterday".
"oh"
"why?" he asked.
" That's why I haven't seen you here yet.hahahah".
"uhmmm, can we switch numbers?". he asked out of nowhere.
"good thing I brought my phone" .then we giggled.
"we swapped phones and put each other's number.

but then I said bye and walked into my house.

A/N: What do you think of the first chapter? Should I continue? hahahaha...i reallly had doubts about publishing this. hahahaha... so, yeah! I'm updating pretty soon. as soon as i see someone read this. Bye!!!!