•part3•

Kyra's POV:

Whaaat?!! The?!! Fucckkk?!! What is he doing here??! Why is he here?!... Okay Kyra calm down... think in detail okay just examine him.So the thing I saw is his back.pack in his back so that means.........
HE IS GOING TO STUDY IN THIS.SCHOOL!!! IN THIS CLASS?!WTF?!!!.

And then slowly our teacher came inside the class and said the words that I've never expected!"So morning class this is your new classmate Jeon Jungkook.He is a transferred student."
"So please introduced yourself" he said while looking at him and that boy's gaze turn from his to the class.
"Hello my name's Jungkook hope we'll get Along" He said nochanantly with cold eyes.
"So Kyra please raise your hand"
What is he going to do!!
"Y-yes sir!"I raised my hand

"Owkay good Jungkook go sit with her"

What the!! What is going on here!! He is going to sit with me what!! Where is The Idiot! What took him so long!

"No no, think Kyra you have to do something!"

"Okay cool breath in and breath out I'm sure I'll not sit with that bustard!"

"Sir!!"I raised my voice

"Yes Kyra?"

"Sir you a-already know that I seat with Eunwoo then why--"

"I know Kyra, Eunwoo will sit with Hyuna which is behind you and see Kyra you are my favorite student and a good student I want you to show the school to Jungkook"he said calmly

What I mean what the actual fuck is this. I glanced at the black-haired boy who was already staring at me with cold eyes.
I guess I had no choice.

"Okay sir...."

"Great now please take your seat Jungkook"he said to him smiling.

But before he comes towards me the classroom's door burst opened revealing the idiot.

"Sorry sir I'm late" he said breathing heavily.

"Next time no excuses now go sit with Hyuna" teacher said a little bit frustrated.

"What??"He says as he looked at me with wide eyes and I just gave him a death glare.

"Okay sir" Eunwoo says while walking towards his seat.

"Okay Jungkook go and seat with Kyra" our teacher said to him as he looked at me with a cold stare.

Then he came towards me and sat beside me. I didn't even dare to look at him.

After 20:00 minutes of awkward silence as I was concentrating on the topic that our teacher was explaining he broke the silence with a whispering voice against my ear"Hey I remember you so don't try to act like that"

I turned and looked at him with anger"Ohh so you remember me well good for you" I said as roll my eyes on him

"Whatever"

~~1hour later~~(SpongeBob style) inspired by

After the mini talk I didn't even dare to open my mouth so I concentrated on the lesson.

"Okay class dismissed" our teacher said that earning loud sighs from behind. Yeah it's lunch break.

"And Kyra don't forget to show the building to Jungkook" he said as I nodded my head while taking a glance from the boy beside me.

As the teacher left, I turned around to see the great idiot standing in front of me.

"You were actually pooping right???!" I asked in anger while Hyuna tried to stop the laughing sound by covering her mouth.

"Yahh I met my edwan on my way when was heading to the class and we end up talking.

"Yeah whatever very nice excuse" I let out smiling face which made him more scared of me.

"Okay okay I m sorry" he says while pouting as he grabbed his both ear with his hands. I just rolled my eyes and turned my head aside and put my hands across my chest.

"Sorry!!"
I finally looked at him."Fine whatever"

"Hehehe" he softly smiled at me then soon his gaze fall the boy who was standing beside.

"Yo man hi my name is Eunwoo it's nice to meet you " he said smiling at him.

"Hi I'm Jungkook" he says not even smiling I wonder what going on inside his head.

"I guess you must  be Kyra's new sit partner"

"Yeah" he said while looking at me.

"And this is all because of you" I glared at the boy standing in front of me.

"Why are so angry look at him he's so good"

Good my foot

"There's a reason behind it I'll tell you later" I said.

"Okay now go show the school to him.Me and Hyuna will be at the canteen with edwan."he says as he left the classroom with Hyuna.

So I'm alone with him.

.........

"Okay so let's go?" I asked him feeling awkward.
"Yeah" he says with a smirk.

W-what is going on in his head???!!

So yeah this is the third part!!!!
Please vote!!!
Saranghae!!💞💞