•part7•

Kyra's POV:

Are you kidding me?!!
Why is he so rude????!

He is saying like that I'm the one who is willing to stay in this hell.Well staying in his house is hell only...

Fine I'll go back to my hous---

Wait
But his mother told me..... ughhhh!!

What should I do?!!

Ok fine because his mother is very nice towards me and I'm doing this because of his mother ugggg!! I hate him the most!!

"Fine what's the rules?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

He also rolled his eyes and said...

"1. Always knock on my door before coming since it is my house. I will also knock on your door. And don't come unnecessarily." He sighed then continue....

"2.There are no maids in my house so you have to cook your own food."

Ughh!! Why life is so cruel. Always my mom cook for me......

"3 don't touch my things and don't come to my room without permission got it?" He said as he looked at me.

I sighed" got it"

"Good now get out!" He screamed right in front of my face? I flinched!!!!

Without saying anything I got out of his room and came back to my room and dragged my ass on the bed to sleep....

"Well my hell came by itself"
I bitterly chuckled and managed to sleep.

°Next day°

"FIREEE~~ OHHHH FIRE OHHHH~~~!!!!!!!"

"Woah!! That actually worked!"
Yeah that's my alarm. I set it up yesterday because no one is there to wake me up so.... yeah.

I woke up and did my morning routine and put on my school uniform and headed downstairs....
And I saw Jungkook peacefully eating his breakfast aww so cute

Waitwhat?

I walked towards the dining table and sat opposite of him and started staring at him with a smile.

He noticed that and took a glance at me.

"What"was all he said..

"You are making breakfast so....."I said with wider smile.

"Didn't I told you have to cook your own food" He said in a monotone and that's when yesterday's memories hit me like a truck.

Shit!

The rules I totally forget about that ughh nevermind

I stood up while staring at him with a glare.

After sometime I cooked my food and ate and then headed to school in MY car. Yes he Didn't even wait for me
Ughh!!

~Timeskip~
~~7hourslater~~(SpongeBob style)
After hell(school)

Me and Jungkook were sitting in the couch while watching TV and munching the snacks

Yes ME AND JUNGKOOK WERE SITTING ACROSS THE COUCH.

I mean I was so bored earlier so I decided to go downstairs. But I saw him sitting on the couch watching TV.

I just shrugged it off and went to kitchen and grabbed some snacks and came towards and sat beside him.
Remember a Gap between us...

He just took a glance at me and continued what he was doing.Watching TV.

After sometime he again looked at me and then my hand which was trapped by a chips packet. He didn't even ask just raised his hand to grabbed the chips and munched it.

Well I didn't say anything I just wanna be friendly with him...so I just gave him. I don't want to cause a fight with him you know..

~~30minuteslater~~(SpongeBob style)

We were still watching TV not even anyone opening his or her mouth to speak.Jungkook's eyes just glued on the TV....So I decided to break the...... silence?

"Ahem.." I cleared my throat and turned my head to see him and he looked at me.

"What" he said with monotone.

Okay Kyra calm down~~

"So mind me if I asked you something.... I mean we are live for 3months together right so....."

"What do you want?" He said while again turning his head towards the TV.

"Aahh.... I just want you to know better you know so..... you're new here right? Where do you came from and why you came here I mean you can tell me if you don't want to talk about this I'm not going to force you..."

He left out a sighed and said...

"Well..... I was in Busan but my dad got transferred to here Seoul and promote to the level of CEO so that's why my parents doesn't want to miss this chance......and I want to forget someone....from there...."
He said but the last words he said was like a whisper.

Forget someone??

He looked down while thinking something I don't know what...

"Ooo" was all I said. I couldn't asked him who was he trying to forget so I shake it off...

He looked at me and said

"Done... asking?"

"O-ah y-yes"

I quickly stood up and went to my room.

°Next day°

I woke up,did  my morning routine and put on my school uniform. I headed towards downstairs to cook my OWN breakfast but Jungkook was nowhere to be found.
I guess he was sleeping...? I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 7:34am.
I should wake him up...

I went upstairs to his room and slowly knocked on his door but no response. I again knocked the door still no response.

I pushed the door and surprisingly it was open! I slowly headed towards his bed saw him sleeping he is cute.....? I think

I gently patted his shoulder and shook it..

"Jungkook! Jungkook wake up your gonna be late"

"Hmmmmmm?" He slightly shift his position and moaned in his sexy husky morning deep voice omagashhh.

Wait what am I saying??!

"You're gonna be late and I knocked on your door so don't yell at me"

"Okay" He slightly chuckled...

Wait

HE CHUCKLED!!!? HE IS SO CUTE DAMN IT!!!

What's going on in his head??!!

"U-um I'm downstairs and don't hope that I'm going to make your breakfast.Make your OWN Breakfast."
I said and stormed out of his room.

My cheeks are literally a burning hell!!!!