•part8•

Kyra's POV:

We were back from school and he was acting a little bit of nice towards me...... I guess...

I was in the living room eating my ramyeon watching TV.

He was not home...ahh.. he told me that he was going to meet his brothers.

I don't know why... I didn't ask him.

~~15minuteslater~~(SpongeBob style)

"Ughhhh so boring!!" I turned off the TV and ate my ramyeon.

I was a little bit of tired so I headed towards my room.

But.....

Instead of heading towards my room, I walked towards Jungkook's room.Because I suddenly some noises from his room. I told myself not to go to his room as it was the rules but........ curiosity ughh killed it.

I slowly opened the door peeped inside and it was.

It was the alarm.

Stupid.....who set the alarm in this time.
I went towards the alarm and off it.
I was about go back to my room but when I passed through his study table a thing caught my attention....

I went towards the thing it was a photo.....

OMG.....
That was the photo of her!!!
What is it doing there??!
And...and..how does he know her....???!

I wanted more information about it so I looked here and there and my attention caught a diary......? Personal diary??

I grabbed that book and in the top it was written as his personal dairy.

I opened not giving a shit what he'll do...

And then I saw....

Many photos of HER was there....
O MY GOD.WHAT IS HAPPENING....

In every pages it was glued of her pictures and......

.....with qoutes....

"I love you "
"I am waiting for you please"

" I am dying without you please comeback I don't know where you are just please I'm waiting for you"

What is this???!!

I can't believe it.

Does he didn't no what happened to her!!

And What happened in the past with him and how does he knows her??!

I was about to flip another page when I heard a click sound.

That means.....he came back and I'm....

......drop death.......

The hell????!!

I quickly turned around putting the book down on the desk but as I turned around the photo slipped from my hand.

He was staring at me with his eyes full of anger.

Why Did I do this?!!!!!

He looked at the photo in the floor and looked back up to me.

"P-please listen I-i didn't do anything there was the alarm clock buzzing..so I shut it off that's all!!!"

He slowly Walked towards me and picked up the photo from the floor move it in front of my face....

"No.. thing?" He asked glaring at me..."Then what is this haa?!!"

"N-nothin--"

I was about to say but he harshly pulled me by my arm digging his nails in my skin...

"P-please let me go!!!"

"Didn't I tell you not to touch my things without my permission?!!!!"

"Let me e-explain aahhh it's hurting a lot please let go!!!!"

He harshly pushed me on his bed and he lean closer to me by stepping on my hair with his shoed-feet..

"Aahhh!! Jungkook!! Please let go my hair!!" I said as I trying to pull my hair from his feet..

"Why are you like this huh? Why are you always messing with me? I thought that I would be nice to you but you didn't give a chance.." He said with a smirk while I was a crying mess!!

He again pulled me up with his hands on my arm still digging his nails and walked towards the door pulling me by his hands.

He then harshly pushed me outside the door and while glaring at me he said....

"Don't.ever.touch.my.things.like.
That!!!!!"

Then he slammed his door right in front of my face!

I can't bare this anymore.
I cried leaning to the wall next to his room and sliding down.....

I don't understand why is he like this....
Is he happy seeing me like this....
I fucking hate him!!!

~Timeskip~
°Next morning°

I woke up by a loud slammed door and there he was walking towards the downstairs not giving a shit about me while I'm sitting hugging my knees.
I didn't even know when I went to sleep.....

I made my mind that I will ignore him and also the exam was also near so I decided to study more than giving attention to him....