•part6•

Kyra's POV:

Please don't tell me that he is the one I am going to live with...........
...........

...........

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

"Oh Kyra you know each other well that's good!" His mother said smiling while we were staring at each other with wide eyes.

"M-mom is this the girl I'm going to live with!!!?"He asked his mom as if he don't know...

"Yes she is very good!!" His mom happily while I rolled my eyes on him.

" I'm happy that you know each other" my mom said

Ughh why is she happy!!?

I'm literally dying!!

"We go to same school..." That jeon kid said looking down his feet.

"Wahh daebak!!" Mom said clapping her hand.

What?

"Mom there is nothing to be call 'DAEBAK'" I showed the inverted coma with my fingers on air emphasizing the word daebak and crossed my hand against my chest while rolling my eyes.

~~10 seconds of silence later~~(SpongeBob style)

" Uh...um....I think we should go now it's getting late" Mrs. Jeon and my parents said as they headed towards the door.

" Mom please don't go!!"I said as I ran towards and grab her.

"O you  are not a kid and I'm not going forever you know only 3months please adjust this time only okay honey have fun" she said as she winked at me with a smirk on her lips.

What.was.that.?

She leaned closer and whispered something in my ear that I never expected.....

"Don't forget to use........ protection"

"MOM!!!!!!?????"
I smacked her arm but softly.

I...........

Didn't........

Expected THAT!!!

"Jungkook!" My mom said as she looked behind me.

" Take care of her she's still a baby"

"Okay Aunt" he smiled at my mom.

Are they THIS close???

"Okay take care bye!!!" My parents and his parents waved at us from the car and drove away.

I slowly turned around to see what he was doing. Well as expected he was busy with his phone.

I managed to walk towards him with my angry face but he just bumped my shoulder while passing me to the main door taking a glance on me.

"Son of a bishh!!" I mumbled as I struggled to pulled my luggage from the house while he was busy with his phone in his car sitting comfortably.

I locked the house and came towards him still struggling with my luggage.

I stood in front of him as I hoped that he has some respect and helped me with my luggage.....but no this bastard still with his phone...

I let out a huge sigh and  faced him.

"You know what?? Just fuck off I'm going with my own fucking car got it??!!!!"I shouted at him and went back to unlocked the house for my car key.

As I came back he took a glance at me and said...

"Listen don't talk to me like that and I am not your driver or anything.... just follow me to my damn house with your fucking car!"

Woah..

I was scared....... again when my memories came back from that day.

I didn't say anything just sat on my car sit and waited for him to start his own..

~~30minuteslater~~(SpongeBob style)

His house was quite far from mine....

He stopped his car in front of a beautiful big house I mean a mansion so I did.

I carried my luggage and Walk towards the gate as he was walking towards the gate and I was behind him still struggling with my luggage..

He didn't took a glance at me and just walked to main door. And open it..

As I entered the living room I saw him standing looking at me while I was struggling.
Of course with my luggage..

Well now what does he want now.....

"Your room is in the upstairs and mine next to yours" He said and make his way upstairs but stopped and turned to me
"Also I've something to discuss with you come to my room when your done with your work and KNOCK ON MY DOOR before coming" He says as he emphasize the word knock and turned around to make his way to his room.

"Knock on my door before coming~!!"I mimick his voice as I rolled my eyes and it landed on the luggage.

My mouth hanged low.

"Earlier when I got my luggage from upstairs at my house it was very easy but how can I.....take this to upstairs...ughhhh!!"

~~Time skip~~

I came out of the attached bathroom in my room as I was wiping my face on the towel.

I was wearing a oversized t Shirt and sweatpants as it feels comfortable when I sleep.

I dragged my feet on the floor towards the bed and sat on the edge of it. I took my phone and noticed it was 10pm.

(A/N: SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IT WAS EVENING TIME)

"Oh I need to go to his room what he gonna discuss ughh!"
I dragged my lazy feet to his room and stood in front of his door.

"Knock on my door before coming" I again mimick his voice because his voice is irritating.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in"He says from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes as I opened the door and saw him sitting in the middle of the bed , legs crossed with a phone in his hand . I walked towards him but when I was about to sit on the edge of the bed he began...

"Sit on the couch"he said rolling his eyes..

That was so embarrassing....

I headed towards the couch and  he changed his position from where he was and sat opposite of him with his hands on his thighs
And leaned closer.

"Listen if you want to live in this house means in my house then there some kind of rules and you have to follow it........

...... otherwise get out"