•part14•

Please vote
Please vote!!

Kyra's POV:

"What are you saying!!!!???"
I was so shocked.

"I am saying the truth..
..see did you find anything weird stuffs at his room I mean like photos or something that related to Sunmi??"

"No--wait..... I saw a book that is filled with unnie's pictures...o my god..."

"He loved her to the deepest Kyra...he sure acts like cold now right ?"

"Yeah....but he is nice to me now a days..."

"Nowadays!!? Kyra did he does something wrong with you?? Because he has no control when he hears or see Sunmi's things because I know him very well.."

"N-no he didn't do anything he was just cold towards me that's all..."I ....lied..

"When did you meet him?"I changed the topic to the important one.

"Back in Busan he thinks that I made that incident...so he hates me.....back then we were like best friends more like brothers..."

"Did unnie introduced you to him??"

"Yeah.."

I know that my unnie had a boyfriend but I didn't know he was Jungkook...Ughhhh

Life where are you taking me?????!!?

My unnie went for studies at Busan so I guess they met there...

What is happening.....

My unnie was his first love...

What is this.. I feel like seconds ago my heart suffered from a sharp pain.....

Thinking that...

~Timeskip~

Taehyung went to his room which is downstairs and currently me laying in the bed thinking what am I going to do next...

I don't feel this right my unnie was his first love.....

.......but he doesn't know that she is dead...

He blamed her and Taehyung oppa for this...

I Know he is thinking that Taehyung oppa took her from him...

Who made him think like that
Like seriously he's her fucking cousin brother...

But the thought that is annoying me was that Jungkook and Sunmi unnie was dated??!

This is not digesting me I feel a sharp pain when it comes to Jungkook..

What is this feeling...

Without realizing a tear rolled down on my cheek....

Author's POV:

On the other side Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed next to his study table holding a photo of Sunmi in his hand... admiring her face...

"Why Did you leave me.Am I not enough to you..." He said caressing her photo

"You left me for that bastard..."

°Flashback 1year ago°

Jungkook's POV:

Me and Sunmi were cuddling with each other on the sofa watching TV until she said...

"Hey I gotta go now it's getting late now" she said smiling sadly...

"Yeah I'm gonna drop you" I said as I got to put on my Jacket but she grabbed my arm causing me sit..

"Hey I'm fine you don't need to.. Taehyung will came.."

"Ohh.." I said as I was little bit frustrated hearing his name..

"Hey you jealous??" She teased me while giggling....

She is so cute! I love her so much..

*Beep beep*

"Okay I'm gonna go bye kookie Taehyung is here!"

Taehyung is the best hyung he is her best friend...she told me that..

But hyung is way to flirty type I'm scared if he will take Sunmi from me but he won't do it right he is the best....

"Bye!!"

And then she left..

I miss her..when she gets away from me...

But she left something and it was her phone. I sighed and smile about her silly. I grab my car keys and went to meet her...

I was driving the car when I spot a park around and all the kids were playing..it looked so good...
Ufff.. I wish I will have a kid with Sunmi... I love kids so much.

Thinking of Sunmi I saw two familiar faces and that was...
........Sunmi crying in Taehyung's shoulder...

W-what is going on??!

I quickly got off from my car and walked towards them not getting to know that I'm here.

I went to a huge tree and hide it...

I heard them talking...

"Hey you don't have cry like please everything's going to be good.." Taehyung says as he patted her back while she was sobbing..

He broke the hug and sta to her beautiful red puffy eyes..

"I love you! Just please stay strong okay"

A-am I hearing things...no no she can't cheat on like she can't FUCKING CHEAT ON ME LIKE THAT!!!!

He last kissed her forehead and went away...

I cried there while watching them leaving...the phone that I had that is hers I broke and threw it angrily...

"I'll never forgive her.."

°Next day°

I couldn't sleep last night...
I'm in the same position sitting on the bed thinking about her..

Did I misunderstand her...
Yes maybe..

I got from my bed when I heard the door bell rang...

I opened the door only to see the love of my life.

She breaks the eye contact filled with sadness in both of ours..until she spoke

"Jungkook let's break up!" She said it sternly but a little bit of Mercy in her eyes as she was trying to hold her tears...

I chuckled bitterly and said...

"As your wish I want you to be happy now please go and live your peaceful life with your man"
I shut the door on her face and let my tears all flow out...

I didn't expected that....

°Present°

Author's POV:

He caressed her photo one last time and put it on his drawer...