2.You are the one

Meanwhile back in Seoul,

Taehyung's POV:

"Jiminie... Where are you?" I asked from my bed.

" Tae..why are you shouting early in the morning for no reason."

" Jimin I am having a hangover. Ah!!!.... It hurts pabo"

" Here take this medicine."

"By the way what is you schedule for today."

"I have a photoshoot with you. What about you."

"I've got two photoshoots,one with you and ughhhhh the other with that idiot."

"Who.. Jungkook."

" Ah!!! Yes"

"Well then good luck with that. Now I gotta go. Bye see you later" with that he left the house.

I absolutely hate it when it comes to Jungkook. He is my biggest regret.

Flashback:

During high school Jungkook and I used to date.Shocked. Yeahhh!!
We even made promises to stay with each other till the end but unfortunately due to clear misunderstandings he doubled me and accused me of cheating. He insulted me in front of whole school. I tried to convince him but he wouldn't listen. So I gave up.

Flashback ends.

From then on we became rivals. His attitude became cold and he basically turned into a heartless person. I feel bad for him though but I am not ready to face him. Not after what her had done not showing his trust on me.

Then there is Jimin. He is my best friend from childhood. I would do anything for him. He kind of had a crush on Jungkook back then when we were dating. But after he found out that we were dating he lost hope. So he pretend to not care. But deep down I know that he still have some feelings for Jungkook.

I took the medicine Jimin gave me and got ready to college. I also work as a model alongside Jungkook eventhough he is my rival as he is the same company as I am.

Jungkook POV:

I was in a studio to learn the new choreography for my new song which I composed. I am a model but I love to sing. So I compose songs in my free time and ask my agency to choreograph them. So here I am waiting for my dance instructor.

I was playing on my phone when suddenly the door opened and in entered...... A beautiful boy. He locked eyes with me and we froze like that. He was so beautiful with cute small eyes, plump lips and chubby Rosy cheeks. His figure was quite feminine. He was way too much shorter than me.

Then he looked away clearing his throat. My heart was beating like crazy like it would come out of my chest any time soon. I watched as he came closer to me and introduced himself.

" Hello. I am Jimin and I will be your choreographer for your new song."

His name looks so familiar. Why can't I get it where I heard it.

" Uh.. Um..Hi I am J-Jung-Jungkook. Nice to meet you."why the hell did I stutter.

Why is this feeling after a long time clouding me. Am I falling for him. Yep. Definitely yes. I fell hard for him. He is the one for me. You are the one for me Jimin I thought.

Jimin POV:

Jungkook is standing in front of me and Oh my God can you believe it... he stuttered his name while starting at me. His cheeks flushed pink and he looked down fidgeting his fingers.
I chuckled at his adorable behavior.

" Hmm.. Shall we get started" he nervously asked.
" Ofcourse. Show me what you got."

Taehyung POV:

I got ready to my single photoshoot.
While I was taking a break I see three people enter the building. Ok.. OH MY GOD.. They are the Bangtan boys.

Just as you know, Bangtan boys are our seniors and they are cool rappers. I absolutely love their music and aim to be like them. Few weeks ago my manager hyung called me and asked me to collaborate wit them in a song as singing was my passion. So I agreed.

I kept starting at them until someone came beside me and cleared their throat. I looked to see manager hyung bowing to them.

" Welcome to Big Hit agency RM-ssi Suga-ssi and J-hope-ssi."
" Ah! Thankyou hyung and no need to be so formal."

Manager hyung nudged me and I immediately introduced myself.
" Hello. I am Taehyung and I am a huge fan of you" I said excitedly.
" Nice to meet you Taehyung.

Anyways you are the one who is going to collaborate with us right. Well hope we get along well" they said and left to the studio.

I was really happy to see them. They are so cool and talented. I must be very lucky to have a chance to collaborate with them.

Yoongi POV:

Today we were going to Big Hit agency to discuss about our collaboration. After enter the building I glance at Hoseok but he was already looking at me. Her looked away and his cheeks tinted pink. I chuckled at his cute behavior.

Then we went inside and the manager quickly greeted us. I looked at Taehyung beside him. Well as you know Taehyung was quite famous and I may or may not be a fan of him. He looked even more handsome in real.

I could tell that he was nervous. Then he admitted that he was our fan.

I was really looking forward to work with him. Hope this goes well and things turn out good especially unknown to him when Jungkook is also collaborating with us in the same song.

Yes I have heard many stories about his rivalry with Jungkook, so we kept this thing about Jungkook collaborating with us from him. Same for Jungkook. We did not inform him about Taehyung collaboration with us. Hope for the best.

Hello guys!!! So How was the chapter
I hope you guys are enjoying the story and please do comment your opinion on this book. I think it will be a lot motivational and helpful for me to continue the story.
Thank you for reading this book.
Enjoy!!!