12. I love you

It had been three months and Jin was in his room locked up, crying his heart out, eyes red and puffy, breathing uneven. What made him like this, because he lost his....baby.

Yes, he got aborted as he was too weak to carry the baby. Over those three months, Jin would get depressed about being raped and his pregnancy mood swings made them worse.

He lost his appetite, he lost his energy and he lost his precious baby. His hyungs also got sad upon hearing the news but on the bright side they were also happy to know that the child was aborted since Jin was carrying that bastard's baby. ( How cruel they became.. Haha)

Jungkook was loudly banging on Jin's door.

" Jin, come on open the door. If you will not, then I'll have to break the door "Jungkook tried to convince Jin.

Jin got up to open the door and when he did Jungkook barged into the room and hugged Jin. Jin hugged back with equal force.
                       ♪♪♪

A month has passed and finally Jin had overcome all his troubles and decided to let go of all the things for good.

Jin was in the schools canteen reading a book, when Jungkook came and sat on his table across him. Jin put the book in his bag and looked at his hyung.

" Jungkook hyung? What are you doing here, don't you have classes?"

" They are boring Jin, so I decided to skip them and spend time with you" Jungkook said looking at Jin's blue eyes making Jin look down and blush furiously.

" O-Ok-okay" Jin said clearly flustered.

"Awww...Is Jin blushing?" Jungkook cooed pinching Jin's cheeks ruffling his hair.

" N-No.. Why wo-would I? " Jin stuttered looking down in embarrassment, lips tugged down in a cute pout.

Jungkook chucked at his cute reaction and ruffled his hair, not knowing two pairs of eyes boring holes into them due to anger and jealousy.

Jimin POV:

" Hello Taetae.. Can you please come home and meet me, I want to talk to you " I said sobbing into the phone.

" Wh-What happened Jimin? Oh God don't cry I'm coming right now" Taehyung said and ended the call.

Yes, I was in the canteen and witnessed everything Jungkook was doing. I couldn't bare Jungkook being close to anyone except me. I couldn't stop my tears and immediately ran off from there.

" Jimin... Jimin,where are you?" Taehyung's voice echoed in the room.

He soon found me and hugged me tightly drawing comforting circles on my back. Once I calmed down, he asked.

" Jimin.. What happened, why are you crying? "he asked.

" Jungkook, he was flirting with that slut of yours TaeTae. What if he leaves me, what if he breaks my heart Tae. I want him, please help me" I pleaded him.

" Oh! You saw it too.. I was also there in the canteen and my blood was boiling seeing Jin getting close to Jungkook. I can't bare it anymore. Jimin I have a plan, by this you get Jungkook and I get Jin. What do you say?" he ask with hope in his eyes.

" Any thing for Jungkook. I'm in. So what is the plan? " Jimin asks smirking.
                      ♪♪♪

It was August 31 and there were only a few hours left for Jungkook's birthday. Jin was in his room thinking of a way to confess his feelings towards Jungkook on his birthday.

Jin decided it would be best if he wrote a letter as he could not see directly into the older's eyes and confess without getting flustered.

Dear Jungkookie hyung,