4.Savior

Who said there was no love at first sight when that's exactly what Jungkook is feeling. the whole practice he kept staring at Jimin even missing his steps.

He also learned that Jimin is Taehyung's friend which later on clicked to Jungkook as it sounded familiar when Jimin introduced himself.They both were currently in a cafe on a date when Jungkook asked Jimin out after their practice.

They were talking about their interests when suddenly the cafe door opened and in came three persons which one he immediately recognized as Taehyung.

Upon seeing Taehyung his eyes burned with rage and he immediately wanted to storm out of the cafe.If not for Jimin's hand holding his he would have done it.

There was a small fragile-looking boy and a boy who was no lesser than an idol along Taehyung.
Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Taehyung flirting with the petite looking boy.

He got out of his trance when he saw fingers snapping in front of him.
"What are you staring at Kookie~" Jimin pouted cutely.

"Nothing beautiful Now shall we go to my house" he asked smirking.
His cheeks turned pink and looked away embarrassed.
"Uh.. Uh yes"

~ time skip~

Next morning Jimin woke up with a pain in his lower back. He looked around and found a naked Jungkook beside him. He blushed remembering previous night incidents. He took a paper on the night stand and wrote a note for Jungkook.

" Hey Jungkook! Good morning. Last night was amazing and I look forward to work with you. Meet you at the dance practice. Now I gotta go Bye;-) " with that he left the house.

After 1 hour Jungkook woke up and looked around disappointed to find no Jimin. He took the note and read it. He blushed reading it. He got up to work and suddenly, that someone whom he saw yesterday flashed into his mind. He brushed thoughts of and decided to focus on Jimin at present.

He texted Jimin and told him to meet at a nearby cafe. He got up and got ready to go and meet Jimin.
Once they were at the Cafe Jungkook asked,

" Jimin I know it's too early but since I saw you from yesterday I can't stop to think of you...will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook's heart was beating very fast. He was wondering if it would come out of his chest anytime soon. He feared of rejection.. Oh boy how wrong was he.

Jimin was looking every where except for Jungkook. His heart was beating so fast that he thought Jungkook heard him. He have had feelings for Jungkook from when they were in middle school.

He blushed furiously but answered confidently
"Yes Jungkook I would definitely love to be your boyfriend." with that Jungkook leaned closer and captured Jimin's lips.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung was at the gate waiting for Jin to arrive when suddenly a girl approached him with a flower.
" Oppa...will you be my uhmmm my boyfriend.." she proposed.

Honestly Taehyung was sick of these proposals. He just wanted to shout at her telling her to leave him alone, but he gently smiled.
" I'm sorry but I'm not really into girls, hope you understand." with that the girl left with tears in her eyes.

After a few minutes of waiting a familiar pink haired male came into view. He was wearing pink shirt with black jeans ripped at thighs showing his milky white skin there.
He matched it with a pair of pink converse and pink cap with his cute round spectacles. He looked fucking fuckable.

" Hey Jin. You look beautiful" Taehyung complimented him.

"Thanks hyung. I know I am beautiful" he said and chuckled with a blush.