5.Jealousy

I got the schedule from my office and went to my first class which was mathematics. I was running to the class as I was already late on my first day I found the class and open the door.

"Good morning sir, I'm sorry for being late I lost my way, it won't happen next time." I apologize to the teacher as he gently smiled at me.

" It's okay. Come on introduce yourself to the class."

" Good morning.My name is Park SeokJin but you can call me Jin. I am new here so please take care of me." I bowed to them.

" OK Jin. Take a seat over the window." I quietly made my way to my seat and listened to the lecture.

In the middle of the class my mind drifted off to somewhere rather someone who saved me this morning.

Only by remembering him my heart began to racee rapidly. I was wondering if it would come out of my chest anytime soon. I clutched to my chest and calmed myself down.
Why am I feeling like this?Have I fallen for him?No no it can't be.It's just maybe he was so nice to me so I feel like this. I convinced myself and paid attention to the lecture. I was excited as well as nervous to meet him.

Jin met Jungkook who was waiting for him near the gate.They both walked right away to the nearest cafeteria. Jungkook holds Jin's hands with his warm hands making the younger blush ever so lightly.

" So what majors you took Jin" Jungkook asked.

"I took a major in acting and singing hyung,what about you? "

"I am a dance major and a model"
Jungkook said.

Jungkook on the other hand was having the time of his life.His plan was to make Jimin jealous just to see his reaction.So he's using Jin to make Jimin jealous.He texted Jimin to meet him at the same Cafe.

They soon reached the cafe and Jungkook went to order their drinks. Jin can't take his eyes off Jungkook. Jungkook was undeniably handsome with his sharp facial features,big brown warm eyes, perfect pointed nose and sharp jawline which were screaming perfection.

His body was well-built and quite muscular.He furiously blushing when Jungkook came back and handed over his drink by brushing their fingertips.

Seeing Jin blushing Jungkook made a disgusted face when Jin was not noticing.When he saw Jimin entering the cafe through his peripheral vision,he took Jin's hands and intertwined them with his own.

Jin looked up from his coffee and stared into Jungkook's eyes, mesmerize by them.Jin got lost into Jungkook's eyes while Jungkook was staring deeply into Jin's eyes leaning forward.

He saw Jimin the running out of the cafe of and looked up Jin.

"Jin I got to go now,let's meet later"
Jin was disappointed of Jungkook's early departure but anyways nodded.

"Okay!See you tomorrow hyung. Bye. Take care" with that Jungkook left leaving Jin alone in the cafe chasing after the crying Jimin.

Jimin POV:

I couldn't stop my tears from falling.Why was my heart aching so much. I ran wherever my legs could take me not bothering about my surroundings.

" Jimin...Jimin..Jimin wait please!" I heard Jungkook shout from the distance.

I stop for a while then Jungkook came towards me and hugged me.

" I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't wanted to make you cry,I just wanted to make you jealous but I never expected you to cry. I'm really sorry Jimin, I'll make it up to you.Oh God! I love you so much."