Because I'm A Fool

Chapter 10 :  Because I'm A Fool

Friday morning, Chanyeol was awake to the screaming sound coming from his phone placed on a small table beside the bed. He took a glance to the clock with half opened eyes, the clock had its hand pointed to number 9. He groaned in annoyance, grabbing the nearest pillow and buried face under it, hoping it could block off the irritating sound. He exhaled peacefully when the sound finally went away but a second after, it rang again. Who could be disturbing my sleep early in the morning?! Chanyeol took the phone before answering to it without looking at who the caller was.

“Hello?” A soft voice from the other side could be heard.

“Who’s this?” Chanyeol answered in a flat sleepy voice of his, feeling his eyelids heaving on the fluffy pillow, demanded for more sleep.

“Chanyeol ssi.. don’t forget our date today” Baekhyun said. Highlighting on the word.

“Dara. I told you, I will never go out with you. Was it so hard for you to understand??” Chanyeol answered, still was half conscious that he thought he heard a girly voice. Sandara was always head-over-heels on him. He had been rejecting her for countless times, but she never seemed to give up that it started to get on his nerves.

“DARA?? I’m Baekhyun, pabo!” Baekhyun yelled that managed to open up Chanyeol's eyes. Who’s Dara? His girlfriend?? Baekhyun felt his heart was burning that he could not stay calm on the bed.

“Ah.. Baekhyun? Sorry. What do you want calling me so early?” Chanyeol rubbed his sleepy eyes under his long bangs, releasing a wide yawn.

“Who’s Dara? Your girlfriend??” Baekhyun asked directly as if Chanyeol was his boyfriend and caught red handed.

“It’s none of your business. If you have nothing more, I want to sleep”

“So you have forgotten about today?”

“Today? Oh.. that..” Chanyeol ran fingers through his hair, brushing it up. Finally, came to his senses.

“You must be here before 12. Bye” Baekhyun hung up with still, boiling heart. Jealousy was trailing rapidly in his blood.

Baekhyun, somehow felt disappointed that the guy had forgotten about this. Stop dreaming, Byun Baekhyun! Last night, he was over-excited about today that he told Kyungsoo and received piece of advice from the so called Love Doctor. Do Kyungsoo was a complete package that all he needed for a friend. He was always envious of the honey love between Kyungsoo and his boyfriend, Kai. He wished to have a charming boyfriend just like Kai. Can he?