the unexpected

i might get how many years back wrong but hey it was before the alliance with alteans and Nalquod . i say they were paladins for 10 years so if i am wrong please tell me and i will change years that they went back.

hagger had been visting earth uncover to see if she could get a signal inside blue so she could control blaytz but when it didnt work she went to a cave and try to go back in time. one of the alteans scared her and the spell went wrong.

25 years ealier 

new parents  aika and haruto looked at their baby shiro before the nurse took him to the nursey. one hour later he was gone and the nurse said she put him into the crib which the secrity tape show and also shown a portal opening then closing after taking shiro and.....the name plate?. 

9,965 years ago

zarkon was walking on the beach when he saw a baby and a plate with a name on it?. it didnt look galra and it looked altean but it didnt have markings or those sharp ears that altean have so he took him to see the doctor it wasnt. zarkon give him the name on the plate shrio and word spead fast. a little too fast and alteans heard. alfor took the child and kept the name of course zarkon was furious but he knew it was probably for the best that shiro was away from here.

7 years later

same happen with a boy names keith kogane, father said he disappear after his altean wife give birth.

  9,972  years ago

alfor found him and found out he isnt altean and is a halfbreed, part galra no less. of course alteans were gossping faster then the galra and zarkon took the child. as much as anyone hated to admit it, it would be better to be with someone of half his blood. 

a year later lance mcclain and hunk garett disappeared.

9,973 years ago

gyran found hunk and blaytz found lance luckly no one was stolen from someone else.

2 years later katie holt disappear, she was the last from earth that is.

9,980 years ago

trigel found katie.

trigel,zarkon and gyran often came together and their children often had play dates. they found zethrid,narti,ezor and acxa on different planets saddnley  acxa and zethrid were taken  from theri nannys so they often try to not use the nannys. they grew up healthy of course they are differnt they are still friends. 

lance and shiro grew up together as well anytime their parents were busy shiro use to play with lance now he is his trainer. there are two girls that they are friends with their names are acxa and zethrid they dont know how they came here but they are happy that zethrid and acxa are friends with them.

"guys there been an attack on the east side of the city so we need to go" said alfor 

"let me guess galra,Rygnirath, Dalterion" Belt sigh lance 

"yes and they dont look happy" said alfor 

"what did you do" asked fern 

"what do you mean what did we do" asked alfor 

"everytime they are like that you did something so spit it out" frown fern 

"not every time "said blatyz

"everytime" said fern 

"wow alfor your wife has us figure out" said blaytz 

"yes and i did kinda set fire to their food storage but it was an accident" said alfor 

"do they know that "sigh fern 

"no" said alfor 

"then what did you expect a party for setting fire to it" said fern 

"no but- "said alfor before his wife said "no buts apologise and if they want to fight then fight" 

"Dad have you ever thought of trying I don't know reason with them" asked lance 

"No" said Alfor 

"Then why aren't you" said Shiro 

"Because they won't listen to us even if we beg" said Alfor 

"Have you even try that "asked lance 

"No now we need to go come on" said Alfor 

They got Acxa and zethrid and went straight to the town centre to see fighting. Alfor shouted "listen I am sorry that I put your food storage on fire it was an accident". Zarkon went straight for Alfor. They began to fight of course galra, Rygnirath and Dalterion Belt were no match for them but then 5 figures were running towards them. They stoped at zarkon,gyrgan and trigel but when they took off their helmets it was an shock to everyone. 3 were the same species as Shiro and lance while the other two were different one was pink and obviously half galra. the other had no eyes. They look at Shiro,lance,Acxa and zethrid and nearly everyone as if they were about to kill that was confirm when they start to run towards them well except for the one with no eyes. It seems to be more obeying because when she went to stand up when the others did they were told to stay down and she obey. Lance was defeat within seconds, same with the others but while could have won if the man wasn't playing dirty. They were about to kill them when they stop and turn their heads towards the creature and said but Narti. The creature shook her head and they start to walk away. 

"Lance,Acxa,zethrid  are you okay "asked Shiro 

"Yes but who were they" said zethrid 

"I don't know but we need to find out" said Alfor 

"Yes we will" 

They turn to see king Ifran and bow. 

"What do you mean "asked Alfor 

"You will start alliance with them or would you rather me getting each of your sons marry to someone in their family" said ifran 

"No please don't I will" said Alfor