Explainable love.

Saturday morning Micheals Pov:
Jeremy was sleeping peacefully as I was playing Apocalypse of the dam. I still felt bad about yesterday with him and the Christine situation. I just don't want him to hurt himself again..
.
.
I kept on playing until my arms were getting tired. I shook Jeremy's shoulder and tried to wake him up. "Jeremy wake up buddy. You wanna play our favorite game?" He rolled over on his side. "What kinda game is it?" said him rubbing his eyes.

What kinda game is it?? What is he talking about? I shook his shoulder again. "What do you mean what kinda game is it?? You mean our favorite video game right?" He sat up looking at me confused. "Yeah yeah that's what I meant. Heh sorry." I grabbed the controller handing Jeremy a controller. He didn't take it for a sec. "Hey can I call Christine for a sec?" I nodded. "Sure I'll get the level set up."
.
.
Jeremy's Pov:
I tried calling Christine but she wouldn't pick up. I tried texting her but she just kept leaving me on read. I decided to call her one last time.. Then finally she answered. "Hello.." I responded "Hey Christine can we talk?" She mumbled underneath her breath "Sure if your gonna be an ass to me again.." I was concerned for a sec. "Christine I don't mean to hurt you but I'm really sorry about what I said yesterday. I was just having a bad day and I'll make it up to you somehow." She sincerely said "You don't have to. I take back what I said bad about you too." A few moments later me and Christine were still friends. I'm just glad that I cleared that up.

I walked back over to Michael asking me "So how did it go? Is everything okay with you and Christine?" I nodded. "It went well. Me and her are still friends." He smiled at me. "That's great. I'm glad she's not mad at you. Well wanna play videogames now?" I nodded my head and grabbed the controller sitting in the beanbag next to him. "Alright got a game plan?" He thinks until Michael came up with the plan. He started moving back and fourth looking out for monsters while I was protecting the base. This went on for a couple of hours until our arms started to get tired.

I sat the controller down just leaning back in the beanbag closing my eyes a bit. Michael noticed my eyes were closed so he sat down the controller too. He came closer to me and held me closely in his arms. I feel his hand brushing through my curly hair. I opened up my eyes giving him a small smile. I brushed his hair a bit as he sat in my lap. We slowly smiled at each other leaning in for a kiss. Our lips touched as the game paused and there was silence.

Meanwhile there was shouting coming from downstairs. I stopped kissing and noticed that there was shouting. Michael sunk down and hid his face. I shook his shoulder and asked "Are you okay?" He shook his head. "No I'm not okay. My parents are fighting again.." I held Michael close in my arms. "Why are they fighting??" He shook up a bit and said "Because they don't appreciate me being gay. My mom is okay with it but my dad doesn't accept me. It's just hard right now.. im like why can't they accept me of who I am.." Meanwhile there was loud knocking on the door. I heard his father was shouting at him to come out.. I kept Michael close to me. I whisper to him "It's okay. You're with me." Michael started to tear up a bit as I kept him close in my arms still.

Now I understand what's going on.. Soon the dad shouts more through the door. I hear Michael saying "Leave me alone dad! Can't you just fucking accept me of who I am!" I wanted to step in but I kept quiet. "Listen here bud I'm not going anywhere until you reveal yourself! Are you gonna reveal your boyfriend to us son. Huh are you!?" I hate the words that he was saying.. I decided to step in.. I'm sorry Michael for doing this..
.
.
"Hey leave Michael alone!! Michael looked up at me and noticing that I just did that. "So is this the boyfriend that you've been talking about? Well I don't accept it." The mother steps aside and talks to us through the door. "Look boys whatever that he says is not true. I accept you Micheal but I'm trying the best I can to keep your father under control." The shouting died down as I whispered through the door "Thank you.."
.
.
I noticed he was still in my arms holding me tight. I cuddled next to him as he cuddled me back slowly trying to get warmth. "You okay?" He nodded as he tried to grab the controller again.

I grabbed the controller for him and hit the play button. Everything just seemed so sudden when that happened.. Now I fully understand what Micheals going through. We played the game for hours until it was  midnight. I rubbed my eyes as I was yawning shutting my eyes a bit. I noticed my phone was buzzing but I ignored it.
-2 missed calls from mom-

Michael shook my shoulder as I woke up noticing what time it was. I yawned and looked at my phone. "It's 2 AM!! Micheal why didn't you wake me up?" He yawned and replied back with "I didn't wanna wake you until your mom texted you." His eyes closed as I packed my stuff. I see Michael sleeping on the beanbag cutely. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead as I left his room quietly leaving him sleeping peacefully.
"I'll see you tomorrow..."

To be continued.