Seeing each other

Jeremy's pov: It was a Friday morning and almost the weekend. Me and Michael decided to go to school but we wanted to look for Christine. I see no sign of her. "Is she sick or something?" I asked looking around. "I tried texting her but she didn't answer." Jeremy paused. "Wait you had her number the whole time?" I nod my head.
"I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to think I liked her or anything." He looks around some more until he spots her. "I found her. Follow me."
I followed him into the auditorium seeing lights everywhere. "Jeremy you sure she's in here?" He nodded. He looked up and saw Christine practicing with other people. I wanted to tell Jeremy something but he just looked at her. "Christine!! Hey." She looks back at Jeremy and rolls her eyes. She says, "Take 5 guys." Everyone stops and takes a break. Christine walks down the steps. "What are you doing here Jeremy?" I noticed she wasn't so happy to see me. "Hey um I was just wondering if we're still friends. About what happened-" She stops me for a sec.
"I don't need to know anything." I tried talking to her some more but it wouldn't work. "Hey before I go. Did you like me?" She looks back and sighs. "I used to. That's all I'm telling you." She walks back up the steps and gets in place to practice again.

Michael's pov: I see Jeremy upset. "Hey let's get out of here. We have to get to class." We both walk out of the auditorium and went to our class.
In class I just sat on my phone and listened to bob marley with my headphones on. I barely payed attention. I couldn't help but focus on Jeremy. He looked at me but he didn't smile or waved at me. He didn't seem like him at all. I raised my hand, "Hey professor can I use the bathroom real quick?" He nods as I get up and leave the room. I didn't want Jeremy to know what I was doing. I went to the auditorium and saw Christine still practicing. I opened the door and walked in. Christine sees me and she smiles a bit. "Take 5 again guys." She insisted. She walks down the steps and comes up to me. "Hey Michael what brings you here?"
"You know why I'm here." She looks at me confused. "What do you mean? Is it about Jeremy?" I nod.
"Well there's nothing going on. We're just friends. Also you might wanna look out for your boyfriend." I got confused right when she said that. "What do you mean by that? Is someone after him?" She rolls her eyes.
"Of course not. Just be on a look out for Brooke. She has a slight crush on him and she would do anything to get what she wants." I have to tell Jeremy this but he'll think I'm over protective or something. "I'll see you soon then. I have to get back to practice."
"Okay I'll see you soon."
.
.
I walk back to class fast. I realized I've been gone for at least 8 minutes. I opened the door and left the pass on the desk. "Where were you?" asked the professor. "I was in the bathroom like I said." Shit I can't keep up the lying. "I saw you and you didn't went the right way. Don't think you can get out of this so easily." I coughed. "Don't you think you're wasting our class time." He looked back at me and rolled his eyes.
"Just sit down." I sit in my seat and see Jeremy with his head down sleeping peacefully. I look around and spaced out. Soon as we knew it the bell rung. Everyone got out of their seats except Jeremy. I just waited for him out of the hall.
.
.
Jeremy's pov: I wake up noticing the bell rung. I started to pack up until I see Brooke with her hand down slightly on my notebook. "Hey Jeremy I heard you felt asleep in class. You poor thing." I sighed. "I noticed but thanks." I got up out of my seat and grabbed my backpack. "Wait Jeremy do you wanna come to this party I'm having. They'll be tons of girls. They would love to meet you. Even Christine will be there." She smiles back at me wide like she's trying to act nice.
"I appreciate the offer but--" She stops me and hands me an invitation. "It's a Halloween party so dress up and I'll see you tomorrow at 8." She winks at me then she walks out of class. I look at the invitation saying this is my real first invite to a party. Yet again I don't know who I'm gonna be.
I walk out of class and see Michael waiting for me. "There you are Jeremy. Has Brooke said anything to you?" I nod. "Yeah. Just got an invite to a party. You should come with me." My face lit up. "I would love to go with you. It should be fun." He nods again as we started walking to our next class.
.
.
After class. It was lunchtime. It was packed like always but we sat at our table where we usually sit at. Meanwhile I see Brooke and Christine come over to our table. "Hey guys can we sit with you?" Christine looks shy. This is crazy there's no way will let her sit here--
"I mean sure." I just mistake of what I just said. Brooke sits next to me while Christine sits across. Michael keeps a close eye on me. "So Jeremykins did you tell Michael about the party?" I nod. "Yeah I did. He's even coming too." Michael looks kinda annoyed. Brooke smiles as she plays with my brown curly hair a bit. My face gets light pink a bit. "Brooke what are you doing?" She giggles. "Oh Jeremykins I just can't wait for tomorrow. It'll be fun. Also Michael don't forget to bring a costume. Everyone will be wearing one."
His face got jealous a bit. "So Christine what are you wearing to the party?" She speaks up. "Oh um I was thinking of being an angel I guess. What are you thinking of going as Jeremy?"
"I'm going as myself." She laughs a bit. "Well that's not always bad. It's good to be yourself sometimes." Michael stares at us. "So um Brooke what are you being?" She stands up and says, "I'm being a sexy dog." Michael mumbles underneath his breath, "center of attention much." She sits back down and she looks at me. "Michael what are you being?" I put my headphones on. "I'm being a gamer or bob marley. I'll probably be a gamer so I don't make a fool of myself. "You won't make a fool of yourself. I'll make sure you won't." smiles Jeremy comforting me. Soon the bells rings as it was time for our next class.
~Time skips to after school ~
Michael's pov: Soon school was over and it was finally the weekend. I went over to Jeremy's house to hangout before the party tomorrow. "Hey so what are you actually gonna be?" said Jeremy while walking to his house. "I'm being a gamer since it's easy unless you wanna match and be a gamer like me too." His face lit up. "Of course. I would love to couple up with you." We both smiled as we continued to walk to his house. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow...

To be continue

Authors note: The next chapter will be longer than this one. Thanks for all the love and support on this❤