Expecting the unexpected

Michael's pov: For the next few days everyone was looking at us not knowing what to say. They just directly stared. I held Jeremy's hand close to me as we started walking to class.
"Hey Jeremy are you okay?"
He just looked down on the floor. "Christine saw us. SHE SAW US!"
Everyone saw us when he shouted out loud. He hid his face as I tried to comfort him. "Jeremy it's gonna be okay. I'm sure she'll understand." He let's go of my hand. "Michael can't you see we are gonna get made fun of.. She's my best friend and now she's gonna judge me for it." I assured that nothing will tear us apart. "Look we're gonna figure this out. I'm sure everything will be--" I paused and saw the principal look at us. We quickly went to the bathroom and made sure no one else was there.
"Michael what are we gonna do? The principal knows what we did!" I breathe in and out relaxing my mind. "Even if rumors are spreading we could always drop out of school." He looks at me crazy. "Are you crazy! We are not dropping out. The rumors are out. They know about us.."
"So why does it matter? There is some other gay relationships in the school too so why do people have to care what we think?" He sighs. "Because I have a reputation here and now it's gone. Christine's gone!"
I see tears fill up in his eyes. I hold him close tightly. "We are gonna get Christine back but you have to get your self together. I love you Jeremy and nobody will stop us."
"The thing is I know she likes me.. But now she doesn't anymore." I punched his arm a bit. "Can't you stop being depressed. We are gonna get through this. You just need to think positive."
Meanwhile the bell rings. "Shit we're late to class. We should get going." Jeremy almost heads out until I stood infront of the door. "Wait Jeremy there's this one thing I want to do.." He turned and looked, "What is it?" I lock the door as I got closer to him. Our lips locked as he pushed me lightly on the floor. He grabs my shirt as I couldn't breathe. This felt breathtaking.
I took his shirt off as he took off mine. He whispered in my ear, "You wanna do this?" I breathe in, "W-Wait we're doing this in a school bathroom?" He hesistated. "Of course. who cares if someone walks in." He starts kissing me slowly as I pulled away from him. "I care Michael. We might get in trouble." He shushed me. "It's gonna be okay don't worry. You won't get pregnant." said him laughing. He slides off his pants as he undos the buttons of Jeremy's jeans. He throws them as he gets on top of me slowly sliding off my boxers. He takes off his and he starts thrusting into me.
I moan a bit making sure no one hears us. He goes faster until I start to feel it getting hotter and on my body. I try to get him to stop but he felt really good about this. I feel really good too.
He stops and pulls out breathing really fast. "I-I don't know how to feel anymore." said him closing his eyes slowly." I put my clothes back on. "Did I do it too much?" He shakes his head. "It felt great. I feel so tired now.. But what about the rest of school?" I put his clothes back on then I picked him up in my arms gently. "We're ditching today let's get out of here."
Michaels pov: After we ditch school we go to the movies but the problem is we weren't aloud to go in there again of what people saw us doing. It felt right to me but I don't know what Jeremy expected.
"Hey we can come to my house." said Jeremy quietly. I nod my head as we started walking to his house. "My parents won't be home for a while so will be okay."
In Jeremy's basement we watched regular television because we were both so worn out. He fell asleep on my lap snoring a bit. I kissed his forehead as I started falling asleep. Everything was great.
A few hours later I wake up to Jeremy's mother and father arguing at each other saying that the principal called the house and saying that we're not in school. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly wake up Jeremy but he's out cold. "Come on wake up Jeremy!" I pinched his cheeks until he woke up. "Ow what the heck Michael." I shush him for a sec. "Your parents are home early and apparently they're mad." He sits up and paces back and fourth. "Shit shit shit. What are we gonna do?" I come up with a plan but all I got was an excuse.
"Just say that you were sick and you had to come home." He ignored of what I said. "Michael the principal knows we ditched school. My parents are gonna yell at me and they may send me to a different school. What the hell are we gonna do!"
"That's nonsense. You are not going to another school. Stop thinking crazy shit." He agrees until I hear the parents coming down the stairs. They looked at us mad. "What are you boys doing here? Your principal called and we were worried sick!" I stepped up and said something but Jeremy stood up first. "Mom.. Dad I was sick so I had Michael bring me home." They still look at me pissed. "Enough with your excuses Jeremy. We know you ditched school. Don't play games with me! Do you know how worried we were."
"Yes I know and I'm very sorry." I went up to hug them but they ignored me. "Don't. You're in trouble. Will talk later about this. Don't let it ever happen again. You hear me!" They both walked up the stairs and now the room was silent. Jeremy shivers as he layed back down on the couch. I got him a blanket and put it over his body. I feel his forehead and it was hot. I'm guessing he's still pretty tired. I turn on the tv again but I wanted to feel turned on. I slipped my hand down and watched porn with the volume down a bit.
I didn't know what else to do. I felt his insides in me. I couldn't control myself. It's not easy being a guy having no control of your body. I slightly go along with the video until Jeremy slowly rubs his eyes and sees me. He looked at me but he felt back asleep. "Phew that was a close one." I continued as it started getting harder so I stopped. I turned off the tv and looked down. I sighed.. "Fuck.. it still won't go down. I guess I can't control myself after all." I look over to Jeremy sleeping peacefully while I have to wait for my dick to go down. I sit there staring off to space wondering what will happen the next few days.
A few hours later I was out cold but it finally went away. I slept on the floor waiting for him to wake up. It was so dark in the room so Im guessing it was night. I checked Jeremy's phone to see if he gotten any messages but apparently it was empty. I look at his messages about Christine but apparently it was empty. "Did she block him from his contacts?" I pulled out my phone and looked through my contacts. Apparently I had Christine. I looked through my messages and seen a bunch of texts from my family but I ignored them for now. Actually I didn't. I just said I'm okay and left my phone on the table. I wanna get wasted so bad right now but it wouldn't be a good influence on Jeremy. I just waited and waited.
I passed out again just waiting to see if he'll wake up.
Jeremy's pov: I wake up rubbing my eyes seeing Michael passed out on the floor. I still felt warm. I wasn't sick or anything. I just still felt worned out. I fall off the couch and onto him still sleeping peacefully. I wanna kiss him so bad but I didn't wanna disturb him either. Meanwhile he woke up and he saw me on top of him. My face gets red as I smiled dumb at him. I looked dumb. "Oh hey you finally woke up huh." I nod. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be on top of you right now?" He pushed me off and tickled me. "Oh really you playing these games with me."
"No but I love you tho." I kissed him on the lips as he kissed me back. "Do we have to go back to school Michael?"
"I mean we don't have to if you don't want to." I sigh as I realized if Christine would ever see me again. "I kinda want to just to see if Christine can be friends with me again. He agrees as we both smiled. We knew that everything would be okay longer that we had each other...

To be continued